-3-A̶ ̶ ̶̶N̶ ̶i̶ ̶g̶ ̶h̶ ̶t̶ ̶̶O̶ ̶u̶ ̶t̶

A/n: *Insert drama* umm yea, I'm feeling a little rowdy today so why not add some spice to this story early. With that, let's ride in!

(Over 2000+ words)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Yes dad... No I got it, you don't have to tell me everything about the farm I know what I'm doing. I've been at it for thirteen years straight, which I thank you and Bill for" An annoyed grumble slipped through the phone call.

"I know that you know I just feel bad for having you take care of everything while also working. 
      Even though me and your mother is happily on vacation I just feel guilty for having you take on such responsibility" He countered.

"Daddy... come on you know how independent I am.  I'm not nine or ten anymore. I'm an adult an adult who takes pride in doing this, now I have to run to Bill's he needs help with the stock— so why don't you go back to enjoying yourself" You offered.

"I-... I am so happy how you turned out. I don't know how me and your mother got so lucky" He sighed.— "Dad-"

"I'm sorry! I can't help but be a cliché when I have an angel of a daughter-"

"Daddy I live for you praising my ethics but I have to go now"— "Alright bye bumblebee"

"Dad eww, I haven't been called that since the seventh grade"— "Alright alright don't get to grown up with me you're still my little girl, now goodbye" He stated. "Mhm love you too, say hi to mama for me" with that you let the line drop left for the porch of your family home that was more in the depths of the town you lived in. 

     Nothing but brownish- orange ash for miles.

You took the family truck car keys and left to start your drive to Bill's and Flo's who was a good ten minutes outs.
              The dirt gravel crushing as the tires road on making a sweet sound, that was the only thing keeping you alive besides the scorching sun blazing your skin.
        If anything you felt like you were in an oven getting baked alive. Seemingly being left in for too long as the baker didn't even bat an eye to check on the material let alone set a timer.

Pulling into the dirt pathway, you slowed the driving of the vehicle but kept on. Abruptly you saw Florence come out the beautiful home except she wasn't excited, not even happy.— She was more in distress, petrified like a being who decided they was tough enough to pull an all nighter and investigate a haunted house.
           Her skin was so pale like she done seen a ghost, and not the beloved Casper.

"Y/n!" She screamed waving her hands.
You stopped the car and getting out; the engine still running. "What happened?! Why are you yelling"

"It's Bill, he's having a heart attack" She cried.

You took off sprinting not a care in the world for another word. "He's near the stables!" She yelled.

"Florence bring the truck around hurry!" You yelled but kept on running. Going through the kitchen you shoved the back door open, running down the patio steps you let your feet take you as far they pleaded.

Coming to the stables you rushed to his side just then the truck pulled up with Flo getting out. "Florence help me put him in!" You charged.

Helping you with the individual the three of you set off for the hospital, was this the right way to handled this situation? You didn't know, all you knew was that you had to help— it was your instincts to help and never expect anything in return because the smiles and laughs was awards as themselves.

And you couldn't lose Bill he was everything to you, he was your's. He was family, a second mentor. He was your gem.

Once at the hospital the medics came and took Bill rushing him to the emergency room. You on the other hand stood watching as Flo paced the floor.
        It tore your soul witnessing her like this, if anything this wasn't the first time something like this happened. The first time Bill had a heart attack four years ago he almost didn't make it, so seeing this for a second time had you walking on egg shells.