-26- A̶ ̶r̶ ̶r̶ ̶i̶ ̶v̶ ̶i̶ ̶n̶ ̶g̶

A/n: Continuation from chapter 25, let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Exactly twelve at midnight were you pulling into the resort, you all would be staying at, for the next seven days. A ballot driver was about to approach, until you kneeled down. Motioning to give you a second.
He gave a thumbs up, and you smiled. Proceeding to shake Charlize softly.
"Baby, time to get up, we're here" You whispered. Squirming in her seat a little, her eyes eventually treaded open. "Are we getting more gas?" Charlize murmured. Obviously still half a sleep. You almost snickered but held yourself back.
"No, we're at the resort" You smiled. Peering out the window, a smile vented to her face.

After she fully felt awaken, you helped wake Jackson and August. Proceeding to take all personal items, before Charlize gave the keys over to the ballet worker. Entering the resort, the clash of tiles, multiple browns, incorporations of greens. Much like earth tones, which made the everlasting more calm. It was pretty empty, but what did you expect..? It was midnight, and you were fairly tired, sure as the others were too.
Following behind the leader, Charlize, she approached the receptionist. The girl looked fairly young, and gosh. She had a stunning fro.

"Hello, welcome. My name is Joanne, but you can call me Jo. What can I help assist with?"
She gave the best smile one could see, and she spoke with such grace and class. Which was thankfully good, meaning the states of tiredness. "Hi yes, I booked a room here for a week, just here to check in" Charlize returned the same calm energy.
Shifting over to a computer, waiting a bit. "Could I have a name please?"

"Jennifer Walls" Charlize told, which made your brows furrow, making you think endlessly, why did she lie about her name?
"Okay! Ms. Walls, you have suite 219" Turning around to grab a key, returning "Here you go! Enjoy your stay"

Giving a smile, the three of you were following behind once again. Entering the elevator, there was a button that particularly stated, suites, which was almost weird. This whole thing was just new really, since you never been outside of New Jersey.
The ding sounded and you all were making the way to the suite.

Once entered, you never thought you'd be star-struck over a room... the kitchen had marble-granite type slabs. The walls pure white, and most of the furniture was once again, like the lobby, earth tones.
          "God this is beautiful" You mumbled astounded— though tired... "Not as much as you" You heard a small muttered.

August clung to Charlize's thigh, resting her head on one of her hips. A tired laughed entering the atmosphere "Let's get you back to bed, love" Charlize uttered softly, picking Auggie up.
       "I think you guys bedroom is just down the hall here " Going to the west side of the suite. Seeing Jackson still almost tired, you approached the little one.

"Care for a ride?" You perked a brow.
     Raising a brow confused and still half-sleep. You lifted the pre-teen on your back. "Whoah!" Letting a small giggle out.
        "That was fun" Jackson laughed.
"Now, let's get you to bed" You chuckled. Going into the room Charlize entered. Taking Jackson over to the bed that was empty.
     You tucked her in, and pinched her cheek softly, earning you a snicker "Night JJ" You uttered.
      "Night Y/n"— Padded steps was heard, and you look up to see Charlize sitting on the other side of the bed. Leaning down to kiss Jackson's forehead "Night baby" Charlize hummed. "Night mommy" Jackson countered. Giving another kiss. Either of you left the room. And came back to the entrance, retrieving your cases and bags. If anything you never stop to think about where'd you sleep. Yes you have slept with Charlize before, but that was only after the girls were asleep, as of being discreet. Yet, the suite is not as big as the Theron home so it had you wondering...
"How many rooms are there?" You asked in the most kind tone, not trying to sound rude.

"Two,... why?" Charlize answered.— "Two?! Wouldn't they? Wait, bu-"

"Y/n, it's okay, trust me. I plan on telling them on the fourth day" Giving a earnest smile. Your stomach churned, like it was in discomfort, fear, nausea. You were getting close with them, but was it close enough to bring the light to the situation-ship between you and Charlize?...
         "Charlize, wouldn't it be too soon? What if they don't accept me as being your love interest?" The sacred feeling trembling your stomach even more. Releasing her hold on the handle, the shortened haired blonde made her way to you.

"Y/n... it is okay, okay? They like you, especially Jackson. Within the small moments of knowing her, have you already grown such a connection with my daughter. She adores you and Auggie, they'll accept you, trust me... They're still young and it'll take time to process, but... I assure you, they like you, if not like. Then most definitely love"

With the sudden words, you calmed down a little. And gave a nod of appreciation. Humming, Charlize gave a smile.
"Now, I am still fairly tired" She laughed— "But I wanna shower first, I feel dirty" Charlize added on, making you snicker.
       "Then let's you get to the bedroom" You laughed.

Leading the way, heading down the east side of the suite. It being fairly opposite from the girls room. Entering the master bedroom, once again star- struck over a box that was furnished.
       This was absolutely divine. Walking further to the medium size couch leaving your case there. Waltzing to one side of the bed you fell, back first, to the mattress... "God, this bed is so soft surprisingly" You sighed relaxed.— "You're like a child" Charlize laughed.— "Well in my defense, I am twenty three. Let me act like a baby, if I please" You muttered.

"And I thought your mom was joking when she told me things about you" Charlize retorted through a decent decibel mumble. Shooting from the bed... "What do you mean by that? What'd she say? What did she tell you?" You interrogated from sitting down.
       Getting a snobbish shrug and smirk... "Only the best dear" Replying back with the most sarcastic statement.
     "My mama is so dead when I see her again" You grumbled under your breath.

"Mhm, anyhow. Care to join me?" Charlize asked from taking her coat off, following her shoes.— "I'm only agreeing because I want hot water too, not to satisfy you" You engaged the blonde serious.
        "Sure you are princess" Charlize smirked, now just in her undergarments. Already heading onto the on-suite. You rolled your eyes and began undressing to, putting your clothes in the same bin Charlize did. Entering the on- suite, Charlize already in the shower, small steams starting to show. The glass door showing her amazing figure. Turning slowly, she eyed you up and down, and you took a chance of giving her a show.

Removing the last two piece of clothing slowly, she rolled her eyes as your approach the door shortly. Hopping inside with the blonde... "You're such a tease" Charlize claimed.
           "I know" You said matter of factly...
Constructed hands snaked your waist and you found yourself being reeled in closer. A soft affection being planted to your lips, "Mhmm" You groaned into the kiss. Finally she pulled away and stared in your eyes "A tease that I love" Charlize uttered.

"Question" You spoke.— "All ears"

"How come you lied about your name to the Receptionist?" Fairly curious...— "Well, I don't know if it'll help. But maybe it'll give us and most definitely me to have a few days in peace, with my daughters and you. Before anyone figures out who I am and tip off paparazzi" Charlize explained.
"Do you always do that? When going out?"— "Not all the time, but sometimes. But hopefully if my plan goes accordingly, then I'll have all the time in the world to spend time— with three amazing gifts I received" She smiled.

          Your lips couldn't help but upturned, her referring August, Jackson, and you as. Gifts.
She leaned her head on top of yours, enclosing her arms around you, her hands resting at the small of your back. You let your arms coax her neck. The shower-head raining down on you both.
     "Can we stay like this for a bit?" You pondered.— "Of course baby" Charlize agreed. Not wanting to leave the warmth of the water, though the embrace was far hotter than it. The droplets only producing a peaceful tune, such as a waterfall. Staying with arms around either of you, heads rested on-top/beneath either of your temples. You both stayed standing in content...

***