-17- P̶̶a̶̶̶p̶̶a̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶z̶̶z̶̶i̶

A/n: More drama, cause why not?
Let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

What can a girl say? When she got together with the women of her dreams just a few weeks ago. Having the dates, having the small intimate shares. Couldn't have ask for anything more. Charlize couldn't have ask for anything more. Yet, she had to break it to her girls. They already took a liking to you— so it couldn't be bad. And when the news broke to Thomas, he didn't waste a beat to tell Ava.

     And she was a pain in the ass. Again, you had your shift and in the middle of taking down an order. Your boss, Harry, asked you to his office.

"What's this about?" You questioned while taking a seat.— "Phone call, it's your parents"
He picked the phone up and held it out.

You raised a brow and took it from him, bringing it to your ear; you spoke.

"Hey mama, what's up?"

"Y/n, there's reporters outside the house, they're asking about you and a Charlize Theron?"— "Reporters? What are you talking about?"

"They're asking about, is the relationship rumours are true? I don't know sweetie. Does this have a connection with the woman Ava told us about?" Your mom admitted worried. "Hold on mama, I'll see if I can get off and come over" The line went dead and you made contact with Harry.

"I'm so sorry about this Harry, but there's reporters outside my family farm and they won't leave my parents alone. Could I please have the day off"

He mourned a bit "Go, this won't affect your payment. I owe you anyways"

"Thank you so much Harry, you're the best"

Leaving the office, you had collected your belongings from the break-room. Just now leaving the diner, were you getting berated by cameras and reporters.

"Y/n! Y/n! Are you the girlfriend of Charlize?"
A microphone was in your face and you were surrounded, you barely moved an inch when trying to walk.

Flashes were going off in every direction causing you to block your face. "I am? How do you know Charlize? How is my relationship with her important to you?" You probed, highly confusing and infuriated. The amount of humans around you was diabolical.

"You didn't know that your girlfriend is an famous actor?" Returning the mic.

"She's a what?" Confused.

"Charlize, she's a Nation's favourite actor. You have heard of the Fast n Furious? She was in it which have came out not to recently"

Stopping in your tracks, hearing the verdict. You shoved pass and went to the family truck you arrived in and backed away.
You were mad, hurt even. She didn't think it was best to inform you with this, your parents for God's sake.

————

Speeding in the driveway, you slammed your door shut and rushed to Charlize's front door. Without a second thought you were pounding furious on it.

Five seconds, ten seconds, eventually an minute. And no response, banging once more.
             Five seconds, ten sec-

The door opened and she greeted you with a smile "Hey! I thought you were at work? What are you doing here, is everything okay?" Charlize asked genuine.

You brushed pass her and she closed the door, following you eagerly to the living room.

"Y/n? You're scaring me, what happened? What's wrong?" Her hands were out in front of herself, and her voice speaking with a tinge of fear.

"Where's Jackson and August?" Asking before you started bashing the blonde.—"They're at school, why?"

"When the hell were you going to tell me?!" You snapped.