-20- M̶ ̶o̶ ̶r̶ ̶n̶ ̶i̶ ̶n̶ ̶g̶

A/n: You know the drill, I don't have not a word to stay. With that, let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Feeling your head lower and rise, you heard soft breathing from above. Opening your eyes, you squinted them with a groan— the sun beaming from the subtle window, and with your brain banging against your head.
             You could only remember a small detail from the previous night, which was arriving back at Charlize's house from the bar night out with her friends.

You shifted your legs, which soon you realised was once entangled with another pair. You let a deep mourn out.
         A pair of lips came to your head, and your right arm being rubbed softly.

"Morning love" Charlize spoke with a morning voice, her vocals a little lower in octaves.— "Good morning, what happened last night?" You groaned, pulling a hand to your throbbing head.
              You heard the blonde chuckle seemingly. "Take a look down"

"What?" You mumbled, eventually making the contact with her orbs. Your eyes did a quick glance down to her chest, only to reveal she was in nothing. That had made you remember the night instantly. The small flashbacks showing.
         You nestled your head in her neck embarrassed.

"You were quite loud" A prideful snicker being redeemed.— "Christ, don't describe it" You vowed.
       "You sound pretty when you moan my name" She teased.— "Charlize, stop it" You defended your moral being.

She continued laughing and you did the only thing that would make her stop. Giving Charlize her morning kiss; you pulled away and stared firmly into her eyes "There, will that make you stop teasing me?"

A look of contemplating was shown on her face, the squinting of the eyes. And with the worse happening, Charlize showed her mischievous grin. "My lord, what is it now?"

"One more and I'll consider it" Charlize smiled.— Shaking your head, giving a quick peck.

"Considered?" You raised a brow.

"Nope, not convinced" She remarked with a stern face. You almost believed it, till she started laughing.
         Giving a quick nudge "I absolutely hate you"

"I love you too" She laughed.

You hummed, and rearranged yourself into a more comfortable state. Squeezing your girlfriend tight, never wanting to let go. You enjoyed the feeling of skin and skin against each other. The natural body heat to keep warm. The sun showing, casting the perfect lighting against those fine forest green eyes.
How Charlize's lushes lips were a perfect shade of pink. You were thankful, thankful for her. Thankful for how she randomly showed up at the diner, and that she's now such a huge role in your life.

She was this new discovery for you and you couldn't help but stay up and just study her. To study that tuning sound that came from her mouth. To study her hands and how she had visible veins to show. To study her hair, how each strand was a mix of whites, yellows, browns.

How her eyes had insinuated a pale yellow-green, or a dark green.

Charlize was just this, work of art. And how most would say, you can look but don't touch, you had the opportunity to touch every detail of her.

Removing the arm from her waist, you let your fingers trail her arm. Skating all the way down to her hand, where you intwined your fingers with hers. Giving the gentle squeeze and bringing her hand to your mouth. Your lips planting a delicate kiss upon the back of it.

"Charlize..."

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you for entering my life" You uttered.

You fixated your head so where your chin was laying on her chest, careful not to apply too much pressure. That gleaming smile already stringed to your face.
        Those lips of the blonde curled, her teeth showing the slightest.
You don't know if using the line "You felt as if time slowed down" in this situation was cheesy, but it was nothing but the truth.

The hourglass just shattered, with the sand particles falling slowly. The world fell into place, in its role and just span, and you and Charlize just stood in the center of the platform. Your eyes gripped to hers, not wanting to take a glimpse away of the work before you. How in the scenario— she gripped your hands with such devotion and admiration. Like you were the only other person on the native land.
In all honesty, what could you say? What could Charlize say?

Pulling your hand to her face, she pressed her lips against the back.

"You are the very most welcome, and I'm happy you entered mines Y/n" Charlize professed.

You snickered and just crawled up to peck her lips. "Ready to get up?" You questioned.
        "Nope, not at all. I just wanna stay in bed, and I would love if you'd stay with me" Charlize countered. Proceeding to pull you closer to her into a spooning position.
"What about Jackson and August?"

"Trust me, they'll come knocking" She muttered. Kissing your neck, which was slowly becoming your favourite thing to receive from the blonde.

"You do remember that we're naked?" You mentioned the obvious.— "I know... just five more minutes?" Charlize mumbled.—"Alright you big baby" Laughing at the statement.

"I will kick you out if you call me a big baby again"— "Okay okay, I'm kidding. Five more minutes, alright?"

"Thank you..."— "You're welcome love" Turning from the spooning position to where you was still close, but to where you could look into those magnificent eyes...

***

(This was a short chapter, but I still wanted to provide you guys with something, apologies as it's only one chapter I'm posting for now)