-29- 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙮 (2)

A/n: Continuation from chapter 28, I don't if you guys liked that last chapter. Though hopefully you enjoyed it. Now, this chapter does contain some, juicy context.

Let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Charlize was sitting on the couch about five feet away from the bed. "That took a minute, did everything go well?" A brow perked.
          "Yes it did, I'm gonna shower first then tell you about" The statement coming out rushed— through your excitement.

This was going to be a fairly interesting talk...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Going to the bathroom, removing your series of clothing. You stepped in the shower and started lathering up. After some minutes, you finally got out and wrapped a towel around your drenched body. Opening the door, the steam from the shower leaping from the enclosed box as you walked out.
            Not bothering to put on clothes, wandering over to Charlize who was sitting on the couch with a book in hand. Practically towering the blonde. She finally looked up and snickered, grabbing a book mark. She closed the book and put her hands out.

Your two members laying flush against her palms, closing her hold. Charlize pulled you down onto her. Shifting a bit. She put her back to the armrest and you settled between her legs. Your back pressing against her front.
      Her arms crossing over your chest, almost like a hug, but it was more of a protective hold.
        "Guess what Jackson called me, when I tucked her in bed" Breaking the silence.

Feeling a kiss pressed to your noggin... "Was it anything bad?"

Shaking your head against her chest, "God, Jackson? Saying anything bad? If you was to tell me that, I wouldn't believe it" You chuckled.— "But no, it wasn't anything bad. Not in the slightest" Your chest started to feel heavy.

Your heart basically banging against the cells called a ribcage. As to be cold air passing by, your eyes started to water up and a tear fell.
           "Hey... what's the matter baby? Did everything go okay?" Taking a hand to your chin. Guiding it to the side, so you was looking at her over your shoulder. She had to shift a little to get a better view.

"No, no... it wasn't anything bad... it's just... she  call me momma, well asked... but she called me momma. And I'm jus-" Not being able to speak as more tears rolled down your cheeks. Charlize was quick to wipe them away.
           "Baby, that's the best news ever" Charlize muttered. You nodded through your sniffles.

It was just a lot to take in, in a good way. Jackson... called you momma... and you were just struck. Struck by surprised, struck by happiness, struck by acceptance.
       Everything just seem to fall into place— in the right way possible.
      You couldn't be more honoured and grateful.

With so many emotions and excitement, you connected your lips to Charlize, She was quick to accept the affection and kiss back.

A hand located to Charlize's face, and you felt a tongue swipe your bottom lip. A source of asking for permission, granting the plead. Charlize was quick to dominate the tongue war.
         Breaking the kiss off. You repositioned yourself to straddle her lap, both hands now on either cheek. Her members sliding up either of your thighs, stopping at your hips; giving them a squeeze.

Not breaking the kiss, you removed your towel and tossed it to the floor. Charlize moved her kissing to your neck, peppering you all other, leaving a love bite on every inch of exposed skin, her pillowed flesh touched.
     Moving your head to the side so she can have better access. Getting to your sweet spot, a gasp left your mouth. Suddenly, you found yourself being pushed back into the couch... "Charlize..." You gasped, in the process of being pushed back, Charlize knee located between your legs. A slight pressure being pressed to a known bud.