-19- I̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶H̶̶a̶̶p̶̶p̶̶e̶̶n̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ (2)

A/n: I'm not gonna spoil the fun, so let's just see where this'll lead to, let's ride in!

(P.s Long chapter)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"See? It was that easy" And with that she finally removed her hand, and went back to the conversation she was having previously. Like nothing ever happened....

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

You and Charlize were hammered by the end of this, and only two out of the group stayed sober. Charlize happen to call River and he informed he'd be present within twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes passed and he helped Charlize and yourself in the car, you would've went home. Though you were fairly drunk and didn't want to be alone— so you was going to stay the night at Charlize's again.
           Throughout the whole ride— Charlize kept her hand on your thigh and the pulse between a very known location kept pulsating.
      Pulling into the driveway, you said your biddings and followed the blonde inside the home. You stumbled to the kitchen island, while Charlize payed the babysitter and escorted her out.

Scrolling through your phone, waiting for your girlfriend to finish her business. Suddenly you felt a hand snake around your waist, and a kiss pressed to your neck.
             "You looked beautiful tonight baby" Charlize mumbled.

"Mm, it was your dress after all"— "Yeah, but it looks better on you"
        You turned in her grasp and your arms wrapped her neck, pecking your lips.
             "Wanna drink?" Charlize asked.

"You're already tipsy" You laughed.— "So why not get drunk?" She smirked.— "Touché"

She chuckled and went over to her alcohol cabinet while you hopped up on the counter.
        She came back over with a bottle of wine, with no glasses. Weird to say the least.
    You having the perfect eye level, from being on the counter.

Placing a corkscrew down, propping the bottle in her hands as to display. "Which type is this?" You inquired.

"Chateau Lafite 1787, it was sold in an auction somewhere in London. It was a bust, so I thought why not buy one to try it for my self. Though it'd be my first time opening this"

"And why is that" Your brows came up.— "Because tonight is a special occasion" She smiled.

"Mhm, how so?"

"Why not wait and find out" Charlize smirked. You rolled your eyes and watch her unscrew the cork. Connecting her lips to the bottle she took some of the liquid in her mouth.
          "Want some?"— "Sure, why not"

The blonde laughed, and she found herself between your legs. Her perfect sculpted hands connecting to your chin. "Open your mouth baby" She ordered. Which you did, taking more of the liquid in her mouth. She leaned in closer and let the liquid flow from her mouth and into yours.
"Go ahead and swallow that for me" Her octave lowering.
         Once swallowed she took your lips for her own property. Placing the bottle down beside you, she let both of her members rest on either thigh. While your own hands came to her face, holding it tender. Gliding her hands to the end of the dress she let you lend, she began pushing it further up. All the way to a point where it was off of you, leaving you just in undergarments.
                The cold air created goosebumps against your fine skin, and the fingertips of a known guess. Was not helping.

"You sure you wanna do this here?" You mumbled.— "Why not? Just gotta be quiet" Her lips smirking against your own.

"You're bad" You chuckled.