-22- P̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶ ̶e̶ ̶n̶ ̶t̶ ̶s̶

A/n: Uh oh, by that title. It's time to take the next step into this relationship... this is going to be quite... awkward.

Let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

After days of staying with Charlize. You eventually had to leave, as a wise woman said.
When work calls, you have to make sacrifices, and the sacrifice you made. Was leaving your happy place, by happy place. You meant Charlize and the girls, through your days spent with the Theron family. You've grown tremendously close to Jackson, you enjoyed the company. August was still warming up to you, as your dad called you a "Mama's" girl. August was nothing but the same. When it came to Charlize, but that's good. It's nice to have a bond with your mother.
      As most doesn't...

Closing the car door, you started your walk to your place of work. The moment you entered, Ava was just getting done with a customer and in that open space of time. Did she dash to you, throwing her arms around you.
"Where the hell have you been?!" Ava yelled furious, however, delighted to see you.— "Places" You returned back with a sarcastic comment.

"Never mind, go back to where you came from" Ava pulled away, you rolled your eyes with a laugh. And you started walking back to the break room, not missing a beat. Ava ripped the order she took down from her pad in hand and placed it on the counter for the chef. Keeping a fasten paste with you. And you knew this would end with being begged.

The moment you closed your locker door, Ava was right there. She had this eager pleading expression, like she wanted to blurt 'tell me what happened or where were you?!"

"What is it Ava?" You sighed, slightly annoyed.— "Please" Was all the redhead uttered back.

"No Ava" You stated. Trying your best to dismiss this whole get up, yet, Ava... Was very... very... consistent.
    "Oh come on. Please, I don't want the full story, just. I don't know, a snippet?" Giving her best puppy dog eyes.
      "Why do you take so much pride in my love life?" — "Do you really want me to answer that?"  Her cocky smirk making its appearance.

"Yeah, you're right.
    I don't"
"but was that a yes?"— "Ughhh, fine...
      But I'm still mad at you" You said a little bitter.

"Mad at me? What did I do?"— "Seriously Ava?
You don't know what you did or what you've kept from me?"

"What did I keep from you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe telling me that, Charlize. Is an actor, practically famous" Saying this you threw your arms out, kind of getting in-raged.
       "Ohh, that..."— "Yes that!"

"Love-bug I'm really sorry, I know I should've. But Charlize— made me promise her not to tell you, she wanted to tell you herself"

"Well she didn't tell me herself, I kinda of got berated by reporters and journalists. But it's old news, I just needed to get that out of my system"— "You're not mad at me anymore?"

"No Ava I'm not. I just kind of wished either of you would've told me sooner, especially you. You know I don't like secrets or lying. But yes me and Charlize resolved everything"

"But, I think we should get going, before Harry comes in yelling at me. I already left work twice in one month" You laughed...

————

The diner was a little more packed than usual, and it was sorta wearing you out. Though pushing through it, getting some chances to see familiar faces, just about to walk to another customer. "Y/n! You're needed in my office!"

Groaning you shut your pad and asked another colleague to take the group who was coming in.
Hurrying to get where you was needed,
"You can close the door" Harry directed.
Just nodding; you shut the door and turned. "So what's up?"