-12- E̶ ̶l̶ ̶e̶ ̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶ ̶t̶ (2)

A/n: We got another actor joining us 👀 Let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Thank you" You looked away shyly.

"Well, uh- shall we head to the event?"

You looked back up and a grin attacked you "Yes we shall..."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

When you stepped out your apartment with Charlize following close behind, you stopped mid in your tracks. Two separate vehicles were parked on the side of the road, one was a black bus. Throughly guessing, that was the vehicle the glam team had partaken in, and then in front of the bus was a.
A white Convertible Rolls Royce Phantom, and your jaw dropped like a human playing an egg game, though failing miserably as it crashed to the ground.

The driver opened his car door and opened the back door before the two of you. "After you" Charlize nodded. You chuckled and picked your dress up while-as inching closer to the rolls and getting in— Charlize joining seconds after.

————

On the drive you could see yourself leaving your noble town and going down different roads. Eventually coming to the big city of New York, which wasn't a fair far drive.
A few more minutes in, you arrived down a road and stopped at a building, the vehicle parked behind another. You witnessed other members exiting the said car.

The door to your right opened and the driver stuck a hand out to help you, glancing up, you smiled and said you fair biddings. Next, Charlize was the one to exit afterwards.
"Thank you so much, River. We'll see you after the event"

"Certainly, Ms. Theron. Have a swimmingly night, I'll be back exactly at eleven pm, to pick you and the other madame up."— "That'll be amazing, see you then"

He gave a steady nod and strolled his way back to the drivers side and he was gone suddenly.
            Charlize turned to you and stuck her arm out, you let a ridicule escape your vocals, you liked this mechanism of the blonde.
   Hooking your arm around her's she began to escort you both inside the event that was partaking for tonight.

Lord and behold, it was extremely fancy. Every member was attired in the finest tuxedos and gowns, this could be related to any Disney or spy movie. Where the spies would enter a gala or party, to find the target.

"Champagne misses? Compliments of the hostess" A waiter approached yourself and Charlize.
         Well this was going to be long night, you could already tell that— so without a doubt you took one and thanked the man, your blonde doing just the same.

"Charlize?" A voice announced.

Twirling herself, Charlize met the culprit of the voice.

"Emily! Hi! Oh, it's so nice to see you" Embracing the lady.— "I could say the same, I haven't seen you in a while. What in the world have you been up to?" The women sighed while-as pulling away.

"All I can say is, work"  The two shared a laugh, until Emily happened to gaze at you.

"Oh, whose your friend?" Emily asked.

Charlize turned to you and beamed at you with devotion. "Emily, this is Y/n.
             Y/n, this is Emily; my friend and also the host"

You stuck a hand out "Y/f/n & Y/l/n, a pleasure to meet you" You grinned.

"I'm Emily, Emily Blunt. Any friend of Charlize's is a friend of mines" She introduced with a accent, an accent you couldn't quite put a finger on.