-11- E̶ ̶l̶ ̶e̶ ̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶ ̶t̶

A/n: Elegant? Well from that title it's time to get dolled up, let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Did you enjoy your time at the grand-opening the other day?" You so happened to be on the phone with a certain someone, you've guys been on the phone for nearly four hours. Asking either more icebreakers, and you were liking it. To hear her voice, that soothing, some what raspy rich voice.
It filled your heart with joy, making you ecstatic.

"Even though I'm not happy with you spending so much money on me, which I still don't know how you did all of that" You ranted.— "But yes, yes I did enjoy it. Thank you for making that possible" You sighed with a gleam.

"Mhm.... Hey so I have an offer for you, or rather a request. That's if you're up to hear me out?" Charlize voice was slightly wary, but the response sure as did make up for it.— "A request?" You spoke, biting your lip.

"Please. Enlighten me with this offer, madame Charlize" You chimed.

"Haha, you're funny" Sensing the eye-roll, you snickered quietly.— "Anyways, a friend of mines is in town. Well she's visiting, but she's throwing a party for a project she just completed and guests are able to bring a plus-one" She paused making sure you was listening.

Sensing this "Uh- huh. Go on, I'm listening"

"Well, I thought why not see if you wanted to attend the event with me? If you're up for it, I can always go alone, if parties isn't your thing" She mumbled the last part, however, you was a prone to sounds and caught every last idiom.
"Hmm, let me think about it..." You stopped with a smile filtering your face. You heard Charlize sigh a defeated sigh, and it just made you want to lose it right in this very moment.

"Absolutely, I'd love to attend this event with you. When is it?"

"T-that's amazing! Um... I-, the event is tonight, well to be more exact. It starts at eight pm"— "Eight?! Charlize that's in like three hours!"

"I know I know, I should've asked you sooner"

"Jesus, I don't even know what I'll wear. Or if I have enough time to buy a dress" A hand was plastered on your forehead and you was pacing your kitchen floor.

"About that" Charlize chimed.

"Charlize... I know that tone, I am getting quite formal with it. I demand to know what you're planning" Your hand was now firm against your countertop.

"Eh, why don't you open your door and find out"

"Yo- are you actually at my door?! What is wrong with you and Ava?!" You shouted, but at last you were at the door.
      Swinging it opened, there she was in this stunning silver dress. She was already dolled up, and oh my, was she ravishing. A few naughty thought's happen to swing by, nonetheless you swatted them away.

"Hiya" Charlize articulated— lowering her phone from her ear and ending the line.

"God... you look"— This lady was such a master at taking your breath away, her beauty was unmatched. Your mouth refused to shut once it fell opened.

A soften hand came into contact with your chin. Closing it "Don't drool over me yet sweetheart". That made you come into reality and you pushed her softly "Tch, as if I'd drool over you"

"Mhm, okay guys, move in" Charlize instructed.

Guys? Apparently Charlize wasn't alone— as a whole glam team started to clear pass you and enter your apartment without your permission.
You were to silent to dismiss it. So you allowed it to happened, but this didn't go unnoticed by the tall blonde standing beside you.
"Hey you good?"

"Good?! There's like a whole professional glam team in my apartment! I mean it's cool but what the actual hell"
A raspy laugh left the older woman vocals.

"Don't think to much about it, they're only here to get you ready for the event. We have two hours and forty minutes, so I advised we cut the chitchatting" The blonde gave a cheeky smile.

You didn't get a chance to say something sarcastic back. As you were being dragged to the back by a member of the crew.

Plopping in a chair they went ham....

"That's too light" A member spoke about the foundation.

"Now that's too dark" A brunette lady added.

"That makes her look dead" The first member cut back in.

"She looks pale with this" The brunette offered again.

"What about this one?"

"Perfect"

This was exactly like the movies, nearly like the Princess Diaries. When Anne Hathaway had to have a whole make over just to impress the grandmother? Yea just like that.

They two ladies moved onto your hair, they tried all styles, until they settled on a bun with added jewels.

Next thing you know, you were standing up in an awkward stance. A man and a lady were observing you, studying you per-say.

"Oh honey, we are gonna have you looking like star by the end of this. Because that" Regarding your sweats and hoodie.— "Will not do"

The woman went over to a rack of dresses and started holding them in front of you while the man started criticising. "Next!"
A blue dress being held up.
"Oh dear, that makes her look like... something, next!"

A gold dress was being held up "That takes away from her eyes, next!"

A yellow dress being held up "Oh lord, no. Absolutely not, next!"

A silver dress was up next in the criticism lane "Ehh... no. Charlize is wearing silver, that'll clash, next!"

A red dress was held up "No, just no. Get it out of here, next!"

Next was a black dress, and he let out a dramatic gasp "That's it!"

Well it was a bit of bummer for you, however your mind changed after getting helped into it. They rolled in a full length mirror, and you couldn't believe the reflection looking back... you couldn't even recognise yourself.
               "Oh... my... God... My dear, you look. Wow..." Even the man was speechless and he was the one who styled you.
           The three ladies in the back all nodded with agreement.

"Before you go, take this with you" The brunette handed you a black Chanel handbag.
        You instantly refused.

"Oh I couldn't, this dress is already branded. I couldn't possibly wield a Chanel handbag, I don't even trust myself with such an expense" You stammered.

"Tch- such nonsense. Just take the bag and get going" She placed the bag in your hand and sent you off down the hall.

Hearing the heel clacks. Charlize turned and she froze.

Your whole aurora fascinated her, your entire appearance hypnotised the poor lady. That's how mesmerising you were, if you was to walk past a group of people. You'd definitely would turn heads.
You inched closer, stopping before the star-struck blonde.

"How do I look?" Breaking the anticipated silence.

"You look..." She whispered.— "God I could kiss you.." Charlize muttered, yet her eyes widened after realising what she just said and seeing how flushed you were getting.

"I mean stunning! You look incredibly enchanting, very captivating"  Changing the narrative of that last statement.

"Thank you" You looked away shyly.

"Well, uh- shall we head to the event?"

You looked back up and a grin attacked you "Yes we shall..."

                                        ***