-23- A̶ ̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶o̶̶n̶

A/n: I do once again, apologise for my days of absent. I have just become really busy over the weeks, especially since it's about to be the end of the school year for me. Meaning a lot of testing and etc.
But I am fighting to get these chapters out, so forgive me for some delays. I know with my last book they were coming out like wild flowers, but bare with me.

(Going for a more emotional route this chapter)

With that, let's ride in!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Over the days, your parents warmed up to Charlize, and Char became more at ease with your parents. You couldn't be happier, you were surrounded by old love and new love. Old members and new members.

This was everything you could ask for or wish. To be accepted, though lately, you've been feeling the complete opposite of such said and spoken. Recently a huge burden started to form in your chest. And it just weighed you down.
All over some dumb articles and reports you got a hold of.
You were getting trashed, one interview report stating...

Girlfriend of Charlize Theron:

"Girlfriend of Charlize Theron?

More like gold digger, out of the blue. A high class actress, ends up with a waiter in a diner?
Skeptical if you asked me, hey. Why not put it like this.

This Y/n girl, sees Charlize, notice how fancy she looks and targets her for her money. I mean, it's a pinball game if you ask me"

Then one article's title simply saying...

"Charlize Theron could do better when it comes to love interests"

This all just felt like a slap in the face. You got warned how cruel the media could be, but man. This was a reality awakening. Just days you were on cloud nine, now you're just floating in hell with Hades.
How can beings be so cruel and write such horrific things?
All of the sayings were slowly tanking your mental and confidence, even for how distant you could be at times.
It made you question everything, question if you made the right choice in love. Or if Charlize was sane enough to chose you.

Was this just a stunt? Was it just for publicity?

However this went unnoticed by certain people.

Sitting in the familiar sitting room— scrolling through your phone reading more and more of articles your eyes could spot and thumbs could press.
The couch dipped down beside you and you glanced up quickly seeing it was Charlize, your stomach dropping and heart weighing down.

"Hey hun" Charlize greeted sweetly.

"Hi baby" You replied a little bitter.
A shift in mood washing over the blonde, "Are you okay love?" Reaching for your hand, though you was quick to pull your hand before she could reach it.

"Y/n? Did I do something wrong?" Questioning your sudden attitude and body language, normally you was fond of her touch. So this was nothing but strange.

"I'm gonna go out for a bit" You stated getting up.— "Wait baby. Can we talk, please? Why are you avoiding me suddenly?" Charlize pleaded coming towards you.
"It's nothing Charlize, really. I just want to go out"— "Well why don't we go do some-"