Sugas prologue

Our story starts actually a few months before Baby Kim was born.  Back to the begining of the European tour .
Every one in the group knows about Rm and Rose and were all happy to have  a new sister and niece or nephew.

Suga personally thought it showed growth as men and as a group , but he worried , probably more than the others.

Since the love yourself tour he had learnt to accept most things in his life, like music would always be both his love and his hate , how , even when he was exhausted , like he had no choice or will power words and music would come to him even when he knew he should be resting.
How ever the fear that the higher the climb the longer the fall still haunted him occasionally.

The black hole of despair that used to threaten to devour him mentally was smaller than it used to be but it still remained and showed its ugly head some time..

Like now , with the threat of Rms marriage coming out , would that be the tipping point , the begining of the end ?

And if they managed to get through this as well as they'd got through Taekooks scandle would that leave the door open for him and the others to find love.

He picked up his glass of whiskey and stretched his neck and shoulders out , finished his glass and said no more .

He was packed ready to go in less than 4 hours and he hadn't slept yet , instead he'd sat staring at his computer screen letting the melancholy get to him.
He knew if he let it,  his fears and anxiety could over whelm him so better to stop it now .

Forcing himself to get up from his chair , he went and rinsed his glass out in the little kitchen and went over his itinerary checklist.
Distraction was the key , no way he'd sleep now , he had to turn his thoughts around and down another path .

They were leaving for the first leg of there European tour tomorrow and he couldnt wait.

The physical and mental exhaustion that came from hard work had always been his saving grace  and he welcomed both like one would welcome an old friend .