lies and tears

The knocking was becoming more and more insistent but Teri was frozen on the spot. ' had he come back ?' She looked at the phone in her hand as it started to ring again ...Suga ...if she answered would he hear the fear in her voice ? The phone stopped and a txt came through " Teri? I'm outside your door are you OK?"

The relief had her shaking and she went to get out of bed only to sit back down on the edge again quickly as pain from her ankle shot up her leg. She took a moment to breath through it and then replied to Suga " sorry , I fell asleep early last night and have only just woken up , hold on I'm coming "

Slowly this time she stood up again , and using just her tiptoes of her injured foot made her way to the door.

She took some calming breaths and plastered a smile on her face as she opened it .

He rushed in and wrapped his arms around her " I was so worried "

She hugged him back tightly , guilt eating away at her , she didn't deserve him , and he deserved better , yet she held on tightly because she needed him.

" I'm sorry I made you worry " she said against his chest . He brushed his hand over the back of her head " I dont mind now I know you're alright . "

They stood like that for a few minutes more but her ankle was really beginning to throb, and she hadnt even cleaned the graze on her knee, there was no way she could hide it either . She gently pushed him away " I'm not completely alright " she said some what sheepishly " whats wrong ?" He asked ,imediate concern etched on his face " well , last night I went for a jog and didn't take a torch with me and missed the curb and fell over "
He stepped back and started patting her body " where are you hurt ? Do you need to go to hospital ?"

She bent down and rolled her tracksuit pants leg up , this was also the first time she had seen it and even she gasped..not only was her ankle swollen twice its size but the graze in her knee , with the dried blood still on it looked awful.

Suga grimaced then promptly lifted her up and carried her over to the kitchen counter and sat her down " you didn't even clean it ?" He said somewhat confused " you know you need to go and get this x-rayed don't you ? "

" I can't " she said , " I have work in an hour " she completely ignored his question as to why she hadn't cleaned it and hoped he would forget.

He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number , in less than a minute he had secured Teri's services for the day and then he said "come on , I'm taking you to the hospital "

" no! " She said in a panic " have you forgotten who you are ? You can't stroll up to the hospital with me , everyone would know "

Realisation that her words were true had him running his hands through his hair in frustration, then an idea struck him. He pulled his phone out again " Rose ? Are you busy ? I need your help " He went on to explain what he needed and then hung up .

He turned to Teri, who was still sat on the side and said " Rose is coming to take you , where's your first aid kit , let me clean your wound while we wait "

Quietly she told him and watched as he set about getting it , then tending to her knee. No one in her memory had even so much as put a plaster on her let alone cared for her the way he was right now . Big silent tear drops fell as she realised then and there just how much she loved this gentle , quiet , amazing , talented , loving man .... a man she shouldnt be with , a man who deserved the world and a perfectly beautiful model like women.

Spotting her tears he quickly apologised thinking he had hurt her , but she shook her head and said she was fine.

He'd just finished when her door knocked again and Suga went to let Rose in. Rms wife was even more beautiful since having her baby , soft curves and bright red curls she was stunning , and she glowed " married life must suit you " Teri said happy to see her friend " but where's Bora Nabi ?" She asked a little dissapointed . Rose chuckled " Rm's taken her to go visit his parents , who knew they would be so doting?" She laughed and then took stock of Teri and her situation " good grief !" She said " bet that hurt! Did any one see you or did you at least save yourself that embarressment " she chuckled . Teri loved her British sense of humour , so very different to korean culture , the way she spoke and her use of sarcasm , to some might sound harsh but Teri loved it..and her . She smiled back trying not to think about the real reason for her sore leg and said " nope complete anonymity guaranteed "

More worried about Teri than being rude Suga interrupted " sorry Rose , but I really think Teri should go to the hospital as soon as possible "
" oops " she said " sorry you're right , help me get her to the car " Teri looked up " you drive ?" " hell no " she replied " but my husband hired a permanent car and driver for me and baby so I didn't have to use public transport now people know me , he's completely trustworthy " she added , looking at Suga " I think you know him actually, he used to drive Rm around when he and I were secretly dating " Suga nodded .

With Rose one side and Suga the other they got Teri into the car . Once the door was shut Suga grabbed Rose's attention " look after her for me won't you please ? And... . " he slipped her a little plastic card " can you take care of the paper work please , "

" doesn't Hybe have medical for their staff " Rose asked . He nodded " just trying to make things as simple as possible for her , she doesn't need to be filling out lots of claim forms and such "

Rose smiled and squeezed Sugas arm " don't worry , of course I'll look after her for you " she walked around to the other side of the car and opened the door then looked up at him quickly " little brother " she said getting his attention " its nice to see you happy " with that she got in the car , leaving a slightly embarressed Suga watching it go.

He loved his job , everyone knew this , but occasionally just once in a while he wished he was a regular person. He wished he could have gone with her and the fact he couldn't had him pacing, in Teri's little apartment , with frustration and worry .

Finally his phone rang only it wasn't Rose or Teri, it was Jin " I've got a name for you brother " he said ....