A new day

" will you stay the night?" He asked , still with his arms wrapped around her , he didn't want her to go but the day had been long the evening even longer and fatigue was creeping in . He felt her tense up , so he quickly added, " not to do anything , just to sleep "

This confused her, did that mean he didn't want to sleep with her now because of the scar ? ' Damn her fucked up paranoid brain ! she honestly didn't know what to say . But she did want to be held by him, so she just nodded in the end and called herself a week fool for giving in .

He lent her another tee shirt and let her use the bathroom first and then watched as she crawled into bed. He gave her a kiss on the forehead " sleep if you want , I wont be long "

She watched him go into the bathroom and then spent 5 minutes going over everything that had happened and been said this evening , He had said some lovely things at the end , saying he pitied only the girl but admired her now was truly soul warming, but then he'd said she could go to sleep ? If she wasn't here for sex why did he want her there ? OK he had said he liked her company but did that even make sense ?!

At the end of the 5 minutes she gave herself two options, pretend to be asleep when he came back, or ask him outright....She had already been brave enough to tell him about her scar, or at least the physical reason for it, she hadn't been able to bring herself to explain about her stepfathers blame and hatred, or the kids at school. The mental scar was almost worse , the physical one she could hide, but the mental ones were the reason she over reacted sometimes, why she , like now was questioning Sugas reasons for wanting her there.

Maybe asking him outright would be best , at least if he could be honest with her she wouldn't get her hopes up and could go back to her mundane , controlled planned life.

She sat up in the bed bringing her knees up and hugging them, a look of determination on her face as he came back out of the bathroom. " Are you ok?" he asked . She nodded and patted the side of the bed,. " seeing as this is the night of honesty can I ask you one more thing ?"

" of course " he said , taking her hand as he sat down next to her .

It took a moment , she got distracted by Sugas thumb which was running soothing circles on her hand , but then she cleared her throat and said " Why did you say we would just sleep tonight ? If its because of the scar I can keep the tee shirt on ?"

Suga looked at her, her eyes were wide with confused hope , She had never looked more cute , and as he stared into her little puppy dog eyes another bit of the cold shell surrounding his heart chipped away.

He smiled gently " I would love to ....." he stopped... he'd almost said make love ! but if not that ...then what ?  screw?, fuck,? have sex ? these phrases all seemed too cold for what they'd been through emotionally with each other ." spend all night telling you exactly how beautiful your body is from head to toe and all the bits in between , including the scar... but you're tired and so am I , so for tonight I just wanted to hold you and wake up with you in my arms ... but tomorrow night I wont be holding back so maybe you should mentally prepare yourself for that "

He stood up and walked around to the other side of the bed, undid his robe so he was just in his boxers and got under the covers. She was still sat up , thoughts of what he expected tomorrow night invaded her brain.. he wanted to see it ! She felt the blood drain from her body and she shivered.

He noticed and put his arm around her back and then with a whoosh he had her on her back laying on his arm. " stop over thinking " he said softly " Go to sleep , I've got you "

True to his word Suga fell asleep with his cute little bundle of happiness wrapped in his arms, After kissing her good night he fell asleep quite quickly. It took Teri longer but she felt warm in his arms and she too eventually drifted off .

She woke up first and found she was spooned in Sugas arms still. This was the first time she had ever woken up in a mans bed and not wanted to sneak out , she sighed and wondered how long he would allow her to stay with him. She felt his arm tighten around her stomach and had to supress a gasp as she felt him hard against her .." This is what you do to me all the time " he said still sleepy . He kissed the back of her neck and a little mewing sound escaped her lips.

He ran his hands down her stomach to the waistband of her shorts  " I'll give you 2 seconds to get out the bed or I'm going to slip inside you right here, right now  and do all the things I wanted to do to you last night " He said quietly , his finger tips teasing the elastic.

She couldn't have left , even if she had wanted to , her body was already responding to his touch, she arched her back in response.

************************************************************************************************************

" You literally look like the cat that got the cream !" observed Jimin as they were waiting to go on stage . Suga just smiled then changed the subject " any news about Rose and Abi Nabi yet ?"

Jimin shook his head, " Rm said her blood pressure high but not too bad, I cant wait for this tour to be over , its hard seeing our leader so torn and conflicted every day " Suga nodded, and silently congratulated himself on distracting Jimin.. too soon " Don't think your tactics will work on me for long though " he said " Mr Min Yoongi ! I don't know about the others because they're all caught up with Rm but I see you !, Your mood swings have been like a rollercoaster these last couple of weeks. I don't know what's causing it but if you're happy now I am happy too but if you get sad again tell me who's upset you so I can go kick their ass " Suga actually laughed at this,  Jimin was their smallest member and the thought of him kicking any ones ass was hilarious . He put his arm around his shoulder " Come little brother , we have a show to put on "