something different

The sex had been amazing , he couldn't deny it . It was everything he had imagined and more . Teri was so responsive , with every movement of his she had matched him .

He looked over to her sleeping form in his bed ..this was different ..usually it would be thank you that was great i'll call you , but afterwards they'd both fallen asleep.

He'd woken up about an hour or so later and now he was wide awake with the memories of their encounter...

From the moment he had entered her he had felt ..no he wasn't going there,  so he focused on the physicality of it.. she had enveloped him as though she had been moulded specifically for him...and when he had thought he couldn't go any deeper she had lifted her legs to rest on his shoulders. His hands had gripped her thighs and with a  force he had pounded her , and she had taken him , he could still recall the sound of his thighs hitting her ass cheeks , the way her hands had gripped the bed sheets and her head had tossed from side to side...and just when he had worried he wouldn't last she had orgasmed so hard around his cock he'd had no choice but to cum too. She had bit her lip in an effort to stop herself from screaming outloud but the sound that had escaped had been almost music to his ears.

He smiled at the memory , he couldn't quite recall how they had both ended up falling asleep or who fell asleep first but he had been surprised when he had woken to find her in his arms. Back to him in just her sports bra and her naked ass curved into his waist.

He  had woken up hard for her and had seriously  contemplated slipping inside her again.. the temptation had been almost too much , but last night had been mutual , he needed her awake before he could do anything more..and he seriously needed the loo.

He'd untangled himself as gently as possible and spent a good five minutes in the bathroom trying to pee with an erection , he'd had a quick shower  and then just sat by the bed wondering what he should do after.

It was still very early hours in the morning,  should he wake her and ask her to leave ? Somehow that seemed too cold , but if he got back into bed with her he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep .. so here he was just sat there watching her .

Thoughts like she really is beautiful, and memories of last night , and wondering when he could be with her again.   swam around his mind until he couldn't shut his thoughts up.

He got up and went and sat at the little desk with his laptop on. He opened it , resigned to no sleep , and set about working for a while.

Head phones on he was finally immersed in the music he was writing when a pair of soft hands wrapped around his neck from behind.

He jumped and pulled the headphones off and turned to see Teri standing behind him..

He looked at the time..just gone 5am " good morning " he said for want of anything better . She smiled and said " good morning to you too "

He positioned himself in the chair and managed to pull her onto his lap. Dissapointed to see she had her little black shorts on again.

" are you leaving me now ?" He asked , even as his cock woke up at the contact of her ...

" only if you want me to " she replied .

She could have kicked herself , she almost sounded needy , what she should have done was got out of bed, got dressed and said see ya , but she'd seen him engrossed in his work , bare chested in just his boxers , and as she had recalled the night before she'd admitted she wanted more .

Sat on his lap she could feel him hard beneath her , she could smell the body wash from where he'd showered.

This reminded her that she hadn't.
Suga was shaking his head in response to her question and reached up to kiss her ..she turned her head and for a moment he felt hurt until she started kissing his neck.  " unlike you I haven't had a shower or brushed my teeth yet , so for now maybe I'll just deal with your not so little problem ..

She continued kissing his neck then chest as she slipped off his lap and knelt in front of him , she kissed around his waist noting he squirmed slightly at her touch , maybe his sides where a little ticklish,  she thought,  before bringing her lips to nuzzle him through the fabric of his shorts..he let out a groan and his fingers wound themselves in her hair.

With expert hands she slid his shorts down as he lifted his hips to help and then ran her tongue around the crown of his cock.. dew drops of pre cum already visible .

With torturous slowness she gently caressed his balls as she licked up his shaft ..when she reached the top she lowered her mouth , using her tongue in a circling motion as she did. She took him deep to the back of her throat and a sense of female satisfaction went through her when his hips bucked and he moaned her name.

She took her time , she wanted to savour this, she felt powerful and in full control,  and who knew if he would invite her back again.

Up and down she worked her mouth , letting her hand get involved as well sometimes,  other times she kneeded his inner thighs or reached up to his chest and squeezed his nipples..

His breathing became more shallow and she slowly started to build speed , his hands grasping at her short hair became more desperate,  even pushing her head down sometimes onto his cock,  she knew when  he was close , so she intensified the pressure of her mouth , her lips,  her tongue , her hands.... all working in one fluid movement , until with a hard jerk of his body , pushing himself deep into her throat he came,  she swallowed as he pulsated in her mouth , she continued to massage his balls and as his orgasm left him she licked up his shaft so that every drop of cum was gone.

She smiled up at him , her lips glistening with moisture .
A pleased look on her face .

Through half closed eyes he looked down at her and said " wow " as though all other speach had escaped him ..she laughed and tentatively stood up..her legs were dead and she was about the get the mother of all pins and needles .... now was the time to leave she thought,  slowly making her way to the bed side where her clothes where .