now what

Having heard her gasp Suga jumped up from the chair and turned to her " what !?" He asked . Teri was standing with her hand over her mouth , a look of.... pain ? in her eyes.
Instead of waiting for her response he rushed over the the vanity mirror above the desk and stared in horror..." yellow ?!" He shouted at Teri through the reflection " the last time I saw yellow hair like this was J-Hope for butter ! I thought you were the expert !? What the hell am I supposed to tell my brothers ?! "

He turned to face her angrily and waited for her apology but much to his surprise something close to a giggle escaped from behind her hand.

Enraged he walked towards her , " this is funny to you ? " He asked incredulously " this !" He tugged at his hair " look what you've done ! How are you going to fix it "

He was so close she could smell the shampoo she had just used on him., she still had her hand over her mouth..she hadn't meant to laugh but he looked so funny she hadn't been able to help herself , but now , with him this close her heart started to thump wildly , no more giggles , she was getting very nervous .

At 5.ft 9 he was quite intimidating to her small frame. For a second , just a second all of her old fears threatened to overwhelm her until she remembered her self defence classes and took strength from that knowledge . She lowered her hand " I am so sorry sir " definite enphasis on the sir making is sound almost sarcastic.." it appears to have been left on for too long , how ever I can fix this if you'll just permit me "

He stared at her , not only lost for words but confused, what had he seen in her eyes just before she moved her hand ?, was it fear again ? This was the second time he'd thought he had seen fear...he took a step back giving her some space . All other emotions drained away as the need to reassure and protect kicked in..

" erm..OK then , thank you " he said in a soft voice .

Unable to understand his sudden change of mood she quickly grabbed her kit bag and dug out some Intense purple shampoo. She placed it on the counter and hoisted her bag onto her shoulder. With out looking at him she said " wash with this , leave on for 10 minutes and rinse , that should take most of the yellow away , do it again in the morning and if still not happy with it call me and I'll come and maybe put a different dye on it "

She couldn't look him in the eye and with a quick bow of her head she was gone leaving him staring at the empty space she had just occupied.

Needing to get away , to think , to sort out her thoughts , she quickly threw her bag into her room , changed into running shoes and left the hotel.

Avoiding the crowd of dedicated Army camped out the front she exited through a back entrance and set off jogging at a fast pace.

It was dark out ... the anonymous streets comforted her . Her feet pounded the pavement as her mind tried to make sense of what was actually happening between her and Suga, and something definitely was ...

She wanted him, but didn't , she was sometimes afraid of him , but also knew he probably couldn't actually hurt her if she saw him coming ...plus this was Suga for gods sake , the cat of bts , the laid back , easy going ...' not all the time ' came the thought as she was reminded of his earlier outburst.

But of course who wouldn't be angry with yellow hair....she slowed to a stop and stared at the stars...the vision of his yellow hair almost made her smile again and that's when she had to be honest with herself and admit she liked him. Or at least wanted to have sex with him.
The few moments she had felt fear it wasn't because of him or anything he had done , it was because of someone else . If she acknowledged this then maybe she wouldn't feel fear around him and she could continue the game of chase they were both playing with one another.

If she could accept all that then maybe , one day she could initiate a physical relationship with him. His naked chest made her ache for him, and if he had been anyone else she would have suggested a hook up by now.

She started a slow jog back to the hotel , her head felt clearer, Suga wouldn't hurt her , before the yellow hair incident , she had even thought briefly , maybe tonight..alone in his room ..they might have done something .. but her stupid fears , her insecure reactions had not only ruined the fun enjoyable evening it had been , but ruined his hair as well and that did not sit right with her , despite him being almost entirely to blame for the delay in rinsing it off , she as a proffesional should have thought about the rinsing problems before starting.

She reached her hotel and ran up the stairs with one final push of energy before entering her room and taking a shower.

Deciding to message in the morning to check on the progress of his hair .

Suga was sat on the edge of his bed , a small white towel wrapped around his waist. He had put the thick gloopy purple shampoo on and left it for the required time and then rinsed it off and dried it.

It was definitely better than it was but certainly not ash blonde.

He sat there sorting through the events of the night like an editor ..rewinding and replaying everything.. he was sure she had felt his cock when she had accidently sat on his lap, he could also recall the feel of her ribs under his hands and how he had wanted to take her mouth and suck her tongue whilst grinding his hips into her arse...but she had got up before any of that had happened..he hadn't sensed fear from her then he didn't think.

He then replayed the scene where he'd shouted at her , saw the look again in her eyes as he had walked towards her ..then he'd seen fear...it didn't take a genius to figure out some one had hurt her , but did that then mean he would have to give up the chase ? If she was broken for want of a better phrase maybe she wouldn't be into casual sex ...she would need nurturing and loving ..and that wasnt something he was willing to give .

He wondered what tomorrow would bring as he got into bed naked and pictured droplets of water caught on Teri's eyelashes..her lips plump and begging to be kissed...he rolled over and punched the pillow , he didn't know how to move forward with her now he knew she was afraid , yet he couldn't just let her go either..and he wouldn't wank over her memory because it would be shallow compared to the real thing he still wanted.