what have they done?

Suga let all of his frustrations out on that one kiss and Teri matched him . Tongue for tongue , lips to lips , hands pulling at hair and clothes .

Somehow Teri managed to get Suga to fall backwards on the bed and she climbed on top. The kissing was so intense she could barely catch her breath , she ground her hips hard on Sugas cock that was aching to be released and fucked .. using his hands on her hips he pushed her down as he thrust up , she groaned in his mouth ..he did it again ..she bit his lip. He pushed his hands up under her top , his fingers grasping for skin contact , further up he felt for a bra strap to undo, but didn't find one , just the elastic of a sports bra , he splayed his hands across her back and pulled her down , pushing her top further up her back as he did.

Teri didn't think she had ever felt so turned on , so in need of release , she was lost in the frenzy, she wanted to ride him until ever drop of cum was wrench from his body .. lost as she was it took a moment for her mind to realise Suga's intent..he was trying to take her top off ! She opened her eyes,  it was bright in the room , the curtains were open , he would see her body , then he would laugh or be disgusted,  she needed the curtains shut !

"Curtains " she tried to say , trying to stay in the moment , desperately trying to hold down the fear of being mocked , of seeing disgust on Suga's  face ...a tear dripped down the bridge if her nose and landed on his face , he hadn't heard her say curtain , he didn't notice the tear , he was still kissing her , still trying to undress her .

She wasn't getting the hint , suga thought , and so using his strength he managed to flip her on her side , then back and then he climbed on top , pinning her , he bent and captured her lips again , only something was different , the passionate return of his kiss had changed , he stopped kissing her and looked at her , his breathing hard , his erection painful , he noticed moisture around her eyes ..." are you OK ? Did I hurt you ?"

She couldn't talk , her fears and insecurities had ruined everything again , she pushed him off and jumped off the bed , pulling her top down at the same time , grabbed her shoes , said " sorry " and ran out the door leaving one very confused and frustrated Suga in her wake .

She ran to her room and cried herself to sleep , her dreams fretful and  full of faceless men , pointing and laughing ,, then Suga being disgusted , then her step dad ......she woke herself up. Her heart was pounding , her eyes swollen from crying. She looked at the clock 5 am. They were leaving the hotel at 10. That gave her 5 hours to come up with a plan on how to avoid Suga,  and avoid him she must .

In the cold light of day she couldn't believe she had gone to his room , couldn't believe what had almost happened , what would have happened if the room had been dark ...if the room had been dark maybe intrusive thoughts wouldn't have ruined the moment.

She buried her face in her hands , what must he think of her now , should she say sorry ? Pretend it didn't happen ? She couldn't work for him that was for sure.
Tears threatened again but she blinked them back ..she only had herself to blame and better to have Suga angry at her than disgusted.  She grabbed a towel and headed to the shower,  determined to wash every bit of his scent off her.

Suga hadn't slept and by 5 am he had bags under his eyes and he was shattered....and angry !   After much thought and annalisation of last night he had only come up with one realistic reason for Teri to run out on him.. she was paying him back for ignoring her for the last few weeks..he had chosen to forget how she had melted in his arms how he had felt the moisture and heat from her core proving she was aroused,  instead he focused on one thing. She had come to his room, teased and turned him on...and then left ..the British had a name for her ..prick tease ...he'd heard it in a rap and now he fully understood the meaning .

He had almost wanked after she left,  just to ease the pain in his cock , but he'd been angry and confused , and not in the right frame of mind so he let his erection die naturally with out release.

By 9 0'clock Suga was feeling quite pleased with himself , it was amazing the power his name held . He had originally thought about getting her fired , but as the intense anger of the night before had dulled down to a slow simmer , he had realised he wanted revenge , and he couldn't do that if she wasn't there . He had thought also to swap her out with one of his brothers assistants  , he knew they were all curious about Teri,  and had noticed the tension between the two of them , him asking to swap would probably be something they would have agreed to with out too much explanation, but in the end he had chosen to have her demoted to a general assistant , someone that had to be there for everyone , someone with no particular skills other than being good at taking orders , a fetcher , a go collecter  a doer .

With just one phone call he had made it happen. He hadn't even had to give a reason , he was the idol , the star , the boss , if he said he wanted her demoted then she was demoted.

He felt immensely pleased with himself just a little while later when they all left the hotel , he and his brothers either rode in a couple of blacked out suv's,  or together in a luxury small bus, the idols assistants traveled in an almost equally luxurious bus , and the the general runners were all crammed onto a coach , along with the luggage and equipment that had to follow them every where.

He didn't see Teri leaving, obviously,  him and his brothers had to go through Army , both at the hotel and the airport ,but he pictured her face after being told she was no longer his assistant , he imagined her face as he settled into his first class airplane seat , the chief assistants in business class and then the others squashed in economy.

He let put a satisfied sigh and smiled  and Jimin , who was sat next to him said " you're happy ? "  he nodded " yes I am " he said mysteriously .

Teri on the other hand was fuming !