suga

Sat in his chair still,  he watched as she got dressed , occasionally hopping on one foot  because of the pins and needles.
He couldn't help but chuckle .. " stamp on it " he said , but she stayed on one foot hopping and said " no way " but she was smiling through the pain too.

He felt comfortable around her , he knew she was leaving but instead of the usual couldn't wait to be alone , he was actually dissapointed .
He sat in quiet contemplation , as she finished dressing and walked to the door to put her shoes on.

" when can I see you again ?" Was out of his mouth before he could stop the words .

She seemed to stop and give this statement some thought before replying " I have the next 2 days off work ,when would you like to see me again ?"

Inside her tummy was doing backflips , she had enjoyed the sex , why shouldn't she be excited , she thought.

" tonight ?" He asked mentally running through his schedual. He was busy with the guys all day and then he'd promised to have dinner with the married couple , but he could be free from .. " after 8 ?"

She smiled and nodded  then left .

The room seemed empty the second the door closed behind her and he mentally kicked himself.. since when did he miss his sexual partners .. ' Now ' came a small voice .

Ignoring it he went for another shower , and got ready for work. Already wishing it was 8. ' it was good sex , she was a good equal sexual partner , that's all ' he must have said to himself a dozen times during the course of the day .

Teri had the whole day to herself,  after showering she'd dressed in skater shorts , a baggy tee shirt and took herself down to the beach.  Some of the other crew had invited her out but she'd wanted the day to herself . She found a shaded spot on the beach and after hiring a deckchair she spent  the morning relaxing,  listening to music on her headphones and replaying last night. Sometimes the memories were so clear her clit actually throbbed.

She was too excited for the evenings plans to stay sat still for too long , so she took a walk around the beautiful Greek town they were in.

She purposely kept herself busy , people watching and taking in the stunning views, but she didnt want to spend too long in the sun so made her way back to the hotel .

The roadside next to the hotels entrance was packed full of Army and several people called out to her as she walked past but she didn't speak Greek so ignored them other than to tentatively smile.

She bumped into one of her colleagues in the main foyer " you're brave " he said  laughing. She smiled back , " I don't know what they said but there's nothing to be worried about , although I am clearly not Greek I'm just as clearly not any of the boys " she laughed and together they both walked towards the lifts.

Once alone in her room she took a refreshingly cool shower, and then wondered what to do for the remaining 3 hours , she laid on her bed and ended up watching a k drama on her lap top , although she couldn't honestly have said much about it afterwards , her mind had been elsewhere , however it had passed the time and eventually it was almost 8 o'clock.

Today she had on a pair of black knee length shorts and a black and orange American football top. Topped off with a pair of flip-flops.

She looked at her self in the mirror and ruffled her hair...it was time to change it again soon , she got bored so easily.  And then she looked at herself properly ... she was so far away from sexy looking she wondered what Suga saw in her , but the proof had been there both last night and this morning , so instead of doubting her sex appeal she decided that beauty really was in the eye of the beholder and Suga certainly must have a unique outlook on life.

With one last look at her self she left the room , in a hurry now to get to him.

Suga was sat at the desk trying to work , but as the time had ticked slowly,  nearer and nearer to 8 o clock  , the actual work he'd done had been less and less , until in the end he'd just sat and stared at the door.

He couldn't wait,  he couldn't remember the last time he'd been this excited for sex , but he knew that the second she walked through that door he was dragging her to the bed and fucking her like crazy.

He heard a light knock and practically sprang across the room.

He swung the door wide open, quickly looked left and right down the hallway , saw no one was  about and grabbed her hand , pulling her into his arms and shutting the door in one movement , he wasn't waiting for her to make the first move this time,  she knew what they were doing when she had agreed to come back.

With the door shut he maneuvered her so her back was up against it..and then he devoured her mouth , god she could kiss a man senseless with her mouth he thought , pulling her in close with his hand in the small of her back.

She may have been startled at first but it took only a nano second for her to join in. She jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist , kicking her flip flops off at the same time. His hands held her up under her ass and between kisses he walked her over to the bed.  Not quite dragging , he thought to himself,  but just as fun.

He laid her down on the bed and stood up , her eyes were hungry as she looked down his body as he stripped unabashed and unashamed .

His cock full and erect  made her insides squirm.
In one fluid movement he bent and pulled her shorts and underwear off and rolled her over on to her stomach. He grabbed her legs , pulling her to the edge of the bed , her pussy glistened with moisture. He ran his hands over her ass cheeks , his thumb teasing her back entrance . She moaned as his hand disappeared briefly while his slipped a condom on and then he was inside her .

At this angle , with her head down  and ass up he went deep. His hands gripped her hips and rocked her back and forth onto him as he built momentum , she couldn't help it , moans and little squeals of delight and ecstasy escaped her as the need for release was becoming too strong,  " don't you dare " said Suga , he was close but wanted them to cum together , she moaned louder and buried her face in the quilt , he fucked her with an almost animalistic lust , pure physical need took over his movements,  he was close , so close , he let go of one hip and snaked his hand under her stomach and found her throbbing clit , as he felt himself about to explode he   rubbed her clit  fast and as a he pushed himself in her one last time releasing everything he had she screamed his name , muffled by the sheets .
He felt her legs shake and as he pulled out of her she collapsed on the bed panting , too spent to move , beads of sweat in her forhead, and a satisfied smile on her face. 
.
He discarded the condom and crawled up on the bed next to her . He brushed a little bang out of her face and kissed the tip of her nose..." hi " he said smiling .