Jimin is a good friend

Before when they had time off , Suga would spend hours and hours, immersed in music. He would write to relax, learn a new instrument maybe, doze listening to up and coming artists. What ever he was doing it was usually in his studio and that's where the boys , if they wanted him, would have bet money on finding him, how ever it had been over a week since Bora Nabi had been born, over a week since the world had found out and over a week since all the paparazzi had stopped staking out their home. Yet every time Jimin had gone to look for him he had been no where to be found.

At first he had thought maybe he had been going round to Roses to see the baby, but a stray comment from their leader yesterday had dashed that theory so now more than ever Jimin was convinced something was going on, he hoped something good, but worried it was something bad. There had been moments in the past when he'd had to help pull Suga out of a dark place .

The come down from the tour finishing might have triggered a depression. Even he found it difficult, they'd spend months and months sometimes, being together almost 24/7 to being alone. It took some getting used to.

He picked up his phone to message again. " where are you brother ?" he sent. He didn't expect a reply though, he was terrible at the best of times. After checking both Suga's room and his studio Jimin couldn't do anything other than go back to his own space and worry some more.

Suga was hip deep in Teri , having just finished another epic bout of afternoon sex, panting on top of her .. spent. She giggled and pushed at him.. " I have to go back to work " she said , he moaned and nuzzled his face in the side of her neck " Noooo " he said sulking. " unlike you " she said still pushing at his shoulder jokingly " some of us still have to work for a living "

She enjoyed these lunch time rendezvous but since the tour was over she had been assigned work at the Hybe building . She suspected Suga had a hand in her current situation, she had fully expected to be cleaning toilets after her demotion but instead she was in charge of all the make up artists in the building assigned to all the other artists. She hadn't wanted to embarrass him though so she hadn't thanked him but she was grateful.

Once the news had died down about Rm and the baby , her days had become wonderful and routine, Suga had practically moved in , his equipment and clothes slowly taking over her tiny apartment , He stayed every night and she would come home lunch time if possible. Their relationship was still very much physical but they ate dinner together every night and breakfast every morning . They would talk about everything and nothing , sometimes late into the night and she would fall asleep in his arms and wake up in them in the morning. She honestly couldn't remember ever being this happy.

Her phone started ringing so with one final shove Suga reluctantly rolled off her , letting her grab her phone . " Hello ?.......Suga ?" she looked at Suga with questioning eyes and mouthed Jimin to him , Suga shook his head and made a cross out of his arms. " No sorry Jimin sir, I've not seen him........why would you think I would know where he is ?" she asked .. She listened to his reply , said a little oh and hung up after promising to let him know if she found him.

" what did he want ?" he asked as soon as he was sure the phone was off .. she shook her head " Im not really sure but he actually sounded worried , maybe you should check your phone ?"

Sighing he sat up grabbing his phone off the side , sure enough there was a message from Jimin, He held his finger up in front of his mouth to keep Teri quiet and dialled his number " Brother !" exclaimed Jimin as soon as the phone rang " are you alright ?, Where are you ?" Suga was somewhat taken aback by the tone of Jimin's voice " I'm out " he said " what's wrong ?"

He heard Jimin sigh down the phone , " I've been worried about you , I've not seen you really since we got home." A touch of guilt crept over Suga, He knew what Jimin was worried about " I'm sorry brother , I promise I'm fine, I've just been caught up with.... stuff "

" Actually ," Jimin admitted , " I even rang Teri looking for you , sorry, I'm glad you're ok "

"why would you think I was with Teri ?" he asked more curious than worried , it might actually be time to tell his brothers about Teri any way. He heard Jimin chuckle " I saw the way you looked at .. well her or him ? " he asked still laughing. Suga creased his brows together , how could they honestly not see what a beautiful women Teri was ? He let it slide and said " How did I look at Teri?" Teri was listening to the one sided conversation and smiled , she knew what they were saying, what people thought, It had been part of her camouflage for a very long time but maybe it was time to be brave and dress differently? she zoned out and tried to picture herself in a little black dress and heels... she actually laughed out loud before quickly covering her mouth when Suga looked at her . she mouthed sorry .

" What was that ?" Jimin had heard her , Suga rolled his eyes at her and gave her a mock stern stare, this made her want to giggle more ...biting the bullet he replied " that was Teri " he waited for Jimin's reaction, holding the phone away from his ear as Jimin exclaimed loudly down the phone " I knew it ! I knew something was going on with you two... wait if you're seeing Teri why did you have them sacked ?" " I didnt have Teri sacked just demoted .....Its complicated " replied Suga already regretting telling him , He wasn't used to sharing , and this was why.. nosy talkative brothers. " ignoring his question he said " now you know I am ok I'm going to hang up " he said " No wait !, you haven't answered any of my questions, when did you start seeing Teri, when can we all meet up for a drink, when are you going to tell the others ?"

Suga laughed, " good bye brother , " we can have that drink together soon " he hung up before Jimin could get another word in and looked over at Teri. " sorry " he said "I should have asked you first if we could tell people about us. "

Teri was getting dressed in a rush now . She came over and gave him a quick kiss " Its ok, honestly , it must be nice to have family care for you " A look Suga didn't like crossed her beautiful face for just a moment and then she smiled " You're very lucky "