surprises

Unbeknownst to Teri she did in fact have 2 security on her at all times ,...Suga had recieved the phone call from the one on the bus apologising profusely at possibly being caught and Suga had wanted to fire him on the spot, however , the less people knew about him , Teri and everything else the better . Luckily he'd rang Teri , found out where she was going and had informed the security guard and they'd been no issues.

He didn't think the man would mess up again , not after the bollocking Suga had given him though. Then again he hadn't counted on Teri being quite so observant . The fact that she had possibly spotted him meant she was on high alert for some reason and he had a good idea what or who that reason was.

He banged his fist against the desk and J-Hope screamed in surprise " what was that for ?" He asked , hand over his chest as though to calm his heart .
" sorry brother " he said , " I just feel so frustrated . I don't even know for sure if  that Song fella has even done anything. It might all be in my head , Teri may have fallen by accident. My mind wont shut up though and im so angry !"
J-Hope came and stood next to him placing his hand on Sugas shoulder.
" brother , you are doing everything you can for now "
Suga jumped in " for now !? Am I supposed to wait until something bad happens before I can do more ?!"

" calm down , let me finish , you're frustrated because you don't know , yet you won't ask her , and you're angry because you love her . As for right now though  no you can't do anything more . You've got some one investigating Song.. and you've security on your girlfriend ...you're  just going to have to be patient."
Suga hit the desk again but with less force than before " the thought of that weasel of a man even breathing near her makes my blood boil. "

J-Hope turned Sugas chair and faced him.." I can understand how you're feeling but like you said , in all honesty all you know is he called her..that's all you know for sure,  you need to calm down and think logically because for all you know he could be a loved member of her family and you're making trouble "

Suga shook his head " no , you didn't see the change in her after the phone call..who ever he is , what ever his connection is , its not a happy one . THAT I do know for sure,  even if everything else is speculation "

Hands up J-Hope said " okay , okay brother.  Look why don't you call it a day , see if you can catch Teri before she eats dinner. Go have a nice evening with her... even better , go away for a few days . Its Chuseok the day after tomorrow,  you'll both be off work , and you can keep an eye on her "

A smile spread across Sugas face , three days with just him and Teri,  away from scary phone calls and smarmy strangers. " you are amazing.  I love you brother "

He'd jumped up out of his chair and much to J-Hopes surprised hugged him.

Grabbing his coat he said " I'm off to surprise my girl " he said,  his brain which never quite shut up was now wondering if in those three days he would be brave enough to confess to her. Would she like flowers and balloons ? Should he buy her some jewellery... Just the thought of it made him nervous though  , what if she still thought of their relationship as ' a bit of fun '?

He txt her before starting his car letting her know he was on his way , not even giving her the option to avoid him , and with possible destinations in mind set off for her place.

Teri had been feeling down , the previous high from the hospital visit had left , the reality,  once home had kicked in , just because she hadn't heard from her step dad , didn't mean he would stay gone , didn't mean she could relax either , she was becoming a nervous wreck , afraid to look at her phone every time it went off , nervous to leave the house in case he found her again , and now the doctors had said she can go back to work , instead of being happy she was worrying about him finding out where she worked...what if he followed her ? What if he caused trouble at the Hybe building ? All these thoughts and more where threatening to bring on a panic attack and when her phone did actually buzz she dropped it .
It landed face up and she saw it was Suga , her hands still shaking she sat down on the floor next to her phone and read his message.

Despite everything she knew logically,  him coming round both calmed her and made her nervous at the same time.
She started to reply with an excuse , how could she let him come here , what if ' that man ' turned up , but selfishly,  with tears in her eyes she didn't refuse him.

She was weak , she needed him , each time she saw him she told herself just one more time , but then each time there was a next.

On unsteady feet , both because of the boot and because of her emotional state she made her way to the bathroom and washed her face . She might not be the most feminine person in the world  , but when it came to Suga she always had the urge to look pretty for him .

She ran her fingers through her hair and ruffled it slightly , maybe if she dyed it blonde that man wouldn't recognise her ...

She had just finished applying a bit of lip balm and mascara when she heard Suga let himself in.

She couldn't help it happiness flooded her body and if she could have run to him she would have .

" Hi honey I'm home " Suga said in his cute voice quoting a famous English phrase .

She giggled , and called out " I'm coming ." She left the bathroom , only to be immediately engulfed in his arms . She sighed  and swallowed the panic.

Looking up at him she said " this is a nice surprise "
He seemed excited as he helped her to the sofa and sat her down.
" do you have plans for Chuseok..? " She looked surprised but he was happy to see she shook her head so continued " let's go away for 3 days, just you and me "
" really ?" She said almost jumping off the sofa with excitement " I've never had a holiday before " she said .

Shocked he just looked at her , she saw his expression " well I might have had one as a young child but I don't remember and then well once I became an adult all I've done is work. Before coming to Hybe I worked for another agency and their artists never respected the holidays , there was always something needed doing,  plus I was too busy saving.... " her words trailed off , she didn't want him to ask about her savings or her need for them, but he didn't say anything, had a slightly sad look on his face though " no..oh no its fine honestly " she said quickly " in fact it's perfect because now my first holiday experience will be with you " she cupped his cheek with her hand " thank you " she said with all the love and tenderness she had .

So much for just one more time ! She told herself later that night,  Suga , as always had been attentive and loving to her , making sure not to hurt her when they'd made love. He had fallen asleep almost immediately afterwards , a sign of contentment she had learnt , and she was laying in his arms excited for a holiday she didnt deserve . On the plus side though a few days away from here meant a few more days with Suga , safely away from that man. She wondered where Suga would take her and eventually fell asleep dreaming of white sandy beaches and warm waves ,  with one of the first truly relaxed smiles on her face she'd had in a long time.