we are family

Spending the night with Teri in his arms had gone a long way in making Suga feel better , but it was a temporary fix. He needed a permanent one , he wanted to confess his feelings to her but needed everything in place before he could do that. 

She was so in tune with him,  she had known something was wrong last night but hadn't pushed , had just allowed him to be with her  and heal.

He hadn't wanted to leave her this morning , hadn't wanted her out of his sight,  but he had work and  commitments,  so had to be content with the fact that she would be safe at home all day. For the first time he guiltily felt grateful to her injured foot .

He guessed Jin had mentioned something to the boys by the looks they kept giving him but the first half of the day had been taken up in the studio recording a new  group song , then they'd had a meeting about the plans for their military enlistments and all the work they were going to have to put in before hand so Army didn't miss them too much , and then they'd had a meeting with their publicist.

Rm had agreed to a family photo shoot with Rose and the baby  and they were going to be in the shoot also .

It was 4 pm before anyone  had some time to themselves.  Rm suggested an early dinner together in his room and they'd all agreed , hungry and tired.

" Right " said Rm as the door closed behind the delivery driver with their food.
" whats going on ? From the begining please "

Jin and Jimin busied themselves opening the take away tubs and getting plates and chopsticks as Suga opened up.

He wasn't used to talking g about his private life but Jin was right , he needed them.

He told them briefly how he and Teri had started dating on tour , and the shock was clear on their faces, but they didn't say anything . He then explained that he believed Teri had recieved some sort of threatening phone call and admitted he'd taken the number. He didn't implicate Jin , just said he had managed to get a name , address and photo. He didn't know the connection between Teri and the guy .

He then said how Teri had apparently " fallen " and hurt herself , but he suspected it had something to do with this man .

When he got to the part where he told them about tracking this man down by himself , angry eyes from all members pierced him.

He put his hands up in defeat as all of them started to say something. Words like irresponsible,  idiot , and more came his way , all he could do was say sorry " I wasn't thinking " he said , then Jk spoke up " actually,  I camn understand that,  look how I acted when Tae was gone " he squeezed Taes hand and for a moment the room was transported back to when Tae had been kidnapped and hurt.
A shiver went through Suga " I won't let anything happen to her " he said , and the others nodded .
" just promise us no more one man hero missions , we're family , let's do this together "

Suga nodded " with hindsight though , I don't think any of us are particularly equipped for this , I want security on Teri and I want this guy investigated "

" what about Jeong Seung Min ?" J-Hope said .
"  Jeong Seung Min ? " asked Tae.
" yeah " J-Hope said " he's been a body guard for nearly 40 years , he was head of ours for a long time , not sure what he's doing now but bet we could ask him "

Suga was nodding " who do we get his number from though ?" He asked

Jin laughed .." I bet we can find him through Google , he may not be our bodyguard any more but there's no way he's not working. " he opened his phone and set about searching whilst others started to tuck into the food in front of them .

No one spoke , just ate and waited , it took Jin less than 10 minutes before a shout of yes ! Broke the silence in the room.

All eyes turned to him " he still works for Hybe " he said excitedly .
" really ?" Suga said " but we've not seen him for at least a year .
Jin nodded " you do know know we have between 150 and 200 members of security  right ? When he was with us he was in charge of all of our security details but apparently now he's in charge of all of Hybes security work."

" do you  think we can get hold of him ?" Jimin said " with out any of the other staff and management finding out "

" I'm going to see Bang in the morning " said Rm " if his office is in the Hybe building I'm sure I can find it "

Relief to have at least the beginings of a plan the brothers said good night to one another , Rm going home to Rose , Suga set off for Teri. It had been a long day and he had missed her .  " im getting old " he thought to himself with a big smile on his face .
He couldn't think of anything better than spending the evening watching tv,  or just sitting and talking with his girl .

Clearer than it had been in days ,his mind filled with  melody's and rhymes  that kept him company on the journey home......

***************************

" IF I DONT GET 1.5 MILLION WON BY MIDDAY TOMORROW YOUR SPRAINED ANKLE WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES !!! "

With shaking hands Teri  sat looking at her phone , frozen
on the spot .  She had expected him to message but now he had the terror was making her blood run cold.... How long before he visited her again ? How long could she keep him away from Suga ?

Slowly she made herself move and she rummaged in her draw for her savings book and stamp , she'd been saving for years , saving to get plastic surgery on her scar and saving to leave the country,  how many times would she have to dip into her precious savings to keep him out of their life .

The thought , no amount is too much to keep Suga free from him 'crossed her mind , she agreed but didn't make it right. Frustrated tears threatened but then her phone buzzed and it was Suga letting her know he was on his way.
Happiness flooded through her , the day had been uncomfortable, boring , and now with this text upsetting , but with Suga there next to her she knew she could forget everything, at least for a little while.

Determined not to let on she replied to Suga saying 'see you soon xxx ' and then replied to the other message asking for bank transfer details . Then she turned her phone off , she didn't want any txt coming through while Suga was there.