point of no return

Teri took her second shower of the day , making sure she was hair free all over  her body,  she used some luxurious body soap that she had that made her skin fragrent and soft . After the shower she styled her hair just by running her fingers through it and letting it dry.

It was strange , but now he had agreed to her terms she felt more like her old self , the confident modern women who could admit wanting sex for sex sake and nothing more , this cleaning routine of hers , one she had done before was all part of it,  becoming the confident women in a man's bed that she knew she could be , unlike the scared little girl that had run from his room last time.

Dressing sexy though wasn't something she did,  and she slipped on her favourite black girl boxers and a wide banded black sports bra , so long as that stayed in place nothing could be seen .

She put on a clean set of jogging bottoms and a tee shirt and she was ready.
  Just the thought of what was about to happen had her moist as she left her room.

" OK " that's all she had replied and the last 2 hours had been torment to him. Why had he said he'd be ready from 7 he should have said 6 or even now ...he had a shower himself,  made sure he had condoms in the top drawer and had opened a beer.
He played out her arriving a million different ways in his head , should he welcome her in , offer her a drink ? Too polite , should he strip to his boxers and say take me with his arms open wide ? Don't be ridiculous he told himself .
He did know that this first time would be a getting to know each other , exploring likes and dislikes, and this thought alone had kept him in an almost seminary state for the last few hours.

By 6.55 he was wearing jogging bottoms and a white tee-shirt that clung to his body. He had been pacing but now was stood in front of the door waiting for her knock. He hoped her ' OK ' meant she would come , he wanted her so badly , his body ached from its lack of release from their last encounter , his breathing quickened slightly and his heart sped up ...5.58. 

A soft knock came on his door and he opened it straight away , the biggest grin on  his face " you came " he said,  the joy he felt was off the chart and when she actually smiled back at him he honestly thought she was the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

Then there was a moment , when both just looked at each other , neither really sure of what to say or where to start , in the end Teri took the initiative,  she walked straight up to him , wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

He didn't need telling twice , if she didn't need words and platitudes then neither did he. He pulled her into his embrace , hungrily devouring her mouth , he tried to walk backwards towards the bed over on the far side of the room , but she still had her shoes on and suddenly stopped kissing him , breathless she said " shoes " He shook his head , he didn't want to lose the momentum , he didn't want to wait another minute , he scooped her up as though she weighed nothing at all and carried her over to his bed , he then gently bent down on one knee and slipped first one then the other sports shoe off her . Once that was done he placed both  hands on her thighs and slowly stood up and over her so she laid back .

With her legs still over the edge of the bed he bent down and easily captured her mouth with his again , there was a  hunger between them but there wasn't the frenzied attack of before , she drank in his kiss and his tongue , exploring every inch of his mouth , grasping his hair to keep him connected ... he used one hand to steady himself and the other to kneed and caress her thigh , letting his thumb tease at the v of her legs  , and then further up he splayed his hand under her tee shirt letting his little finger run the waistband of her trousers.

For a moment , she froze , his hands splayed on her stomach , a finger perilously close to the band of her sports bra , sensing her nerves he purposely moved his hand toncup the nape of her neck as he climbed up to sit astride her . He stopped kissing for a moment and looked at her , " I remember the rules " he said softly before kissing her again , only this time he kissed below her ear , under her chin, in the hollow of her neck . She could feel his shaft on her stomach as he lent forward and she wanted more ..

" I.. I need to move " she said between little breaths , Suga stopped kissing her for a moment and she shimmied herself fully on the bed , she was getting hot and turned on and he was being ever so gently . She sat up supporting herself with her arms behind her and she smiled at him as he came to sit on top of her again.." I'm not made of porcelain " she said , hoping he would get the hint. He did... he moved fast to one side of her and practically tore her trousers and underwear  off her  and stripped himself down to just his boxers , he then buried his face between her legs before she'd barely had a chance to react.  His tongue was on her clit , teasing and sucking , then it was at her entrance lapping at her juices  ' shit!' She thought,  he'd just gone from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds,  she bucked her hips as an orgasm tore through her surprising them both and he held her thighs open and apart as his tongue rode the wave with her.

He cock was straining for release , but my god she tasted good , he licked and sucked until she came back down from her ride and then he prepared to enter her . Whilst she lay  somewhat sated he quickly rid himself of his own shorts and expertly rolled a condom on ...he positioned himself at her entrance "Teri?" He asked the strain apparent in his voice , in answer she raised her hips and wrapped her legs around him and drew him in . She felt so good and tight around his cock , he had fantasized about this moment for weeks , he wasn't sure how long he'd last ..

He gritted his teeth,  even through the condom he felt every tiny muscle fluctuation of her pussy holding him tight , he filled her with his cock to the hilt and she groaned,  a beautiful , satisfying , sound as old as time,  groan and some thing tugged at his heart..