uncomfortable pleasure

The urge to kiss her was overwhelming , he noticed her breathing had changed to become short and shallow little breaths , her eyes stared wide at him...was she afraid ? Nervous ? Aroused? He took in all her unconscious reactions and had those thoughts in less than a second.. but so had she...she knew if she didn't move he would..did she want him to kiss her ? Yes screamed her brain just before her body reacted instinctively. She turned and walked into the room , it irked her that she had broken eye contact first , she hated that he'd see that weakness in her but self preservation had kicked in.

With her back to him she faced the room, hands on hips " what exactly can I do for you sir " she said , praying he'd drop it and ignore the tension, all the while a traitorous part of her , was hoping he'd come up behind her and wrap his arms around her.

'Stop it ! ' She told the thoughts , defiantly turning back towards him so he couldn't do the very thing she'd wanted.

Suga was still standing where she'd left him but had turned to watch her walk into the room.

He couldn't figure her out and it was maddening , she was either playing a very good game or was torn between fear of him and fear of losing her job.

Realising she had spoken he processed what he had heard and then answered .." I'd like my hair dyed please "

That shocked her , weren't the costumes and colour pallette all set for the entire tour ?
" do you have permission to dye your hair ?" She asked skeptically ...he shrugged , technically no but they were mid tour , and they were stars , he couldn't get into too much trouble,  maybe an eye roll of two from the guys.

" what colour would you like ? " She asked , trying to remember all the equipment she had in stock  and hoping she had it.

Again he shrugged , he hadn't really thought that far ahead , getting her here , alone , in close proximity to him had been the original goal , " what do you suggest ?" He asked .

Teri put genuine thought into this for a moment.. her reputation was after all on the line . She pulled out her tablet and searched up some images and he watched as she looked at pictures of him . He liked how her forhead creased ever so slightly when she concentrated and he was sure at one point she pulled a disgusted face...he couldn't help it " what was that for ?!" He asked , she chuckled and said sorry but " bright red ..so not your colour , although it suited Tae didn't it ?" A pang of something close to jealousy rushed through him and he had to swallow anything he was about to say , instead he sort of grunted and walked to the mini fridge to get a bottle of water out.  " would you like one ?" He asked .

She replied absently " sure thanks " and carried in scrolling .

He was used to his pictures being looked at and judged,  editors , producers and his brothers did it all the time , but he had to admit to being curios as to what Teri thought looked best on him.

" this one " she said turning her tablet around to see..

" blonde ?" Suga said somewhat surprised , she smiled " not any blonde but a nice dark ash blonde "

To be honest Suga didn't really mind what colour she had chosen , he wanted her hands on him , he wanted to feel her skin touching him,  her hands on the side of his neck her .....shit he'd daydreamed.  He looked up at her and realised she was leaving !?!?! What?  what did he miss ?" Won't be long " she said leaving him in the empty room.

He then guessed she was going to get equipment and took a swig of his water and waited .

Teri's legs felt like jelly , her conflicting emotions where making her on edge , not once since puberty had she felt so ...aware ..was that the right word ? She thought to herself as she went back to her room to collect her things.

Through out school and what little college she had done she had manage to stay under the radar of almost everyone , male and female , she had been the weirdo in the corner and most people had avoided her , never once had she looked at a man and wanted him to see her . Yet a tiny part of her wanted Suga to notice the real her .

But that tiny part wasn't enough to make her step out from her self inflicted shadows .

Although..another thought occurred to her as she packed her bag..its not like she hadn't had sex before , but it had always been on her terms and purely for physical release , and not that often , could she do the same with Suga ? She was sure he was interested...the way they both bickered reminded her of young kids in a playground , picking on each other even though they liked each other ...she dropped her hairdryer. " I do not like him " she said out loud to the empty room.

She finished packing and left to go back to his room. How could she want to tease him , enjoy winding him up , want to kiss him at the same time want to run and hide from him because she didn't trust him.

She still had no answers by the time she arrived back as his door and knocked . Bracing herself she entered on his command and put her best proffesional foot forward.

" take a seat " she said indicating one of the hard back chairs by the desk.

He did as he was told , and she draped a hairdressers wrap around his shoulders , pinning it at the back.

It took nearly an hour , one by one she layered silver foil and bleaching mix in his hair until his whole head was covered , the task made more difficult with the plastic backslab still on her wrist , but manageable... During that time Suga had closed his eyes and just enjoyed being this close to her,  her gentle hands touching him. He wanted those hands on his body too . It was an hour of pleasure and pain, something he didn't actually mind.

Teri worked methodically and swiftly but kept her physical contact to him at a minimum , when sectioning his hair she tried to keep the back of her knuckles from touching his scalp , when working around his ears and neck she touched as lightly as possible , all the while imagining wrapping her hands around the back of his  neck , biting his ear lobes and grabbing fistful of his hair..the complete opposite of how she was touching him now .

Once all the foils where in there was an agonising wait for the chemicals to take effect.  Teri busied herself tidying and Suga pulled out his phone and pretended to look at it .

' maybe I should just ask outright ' he thought to himself  sneaking a peak at the back of Teri...'Teri shall we fuck ?' Teri want to make use of the bed briefly ?' ' I want you !'

None of these sounded right in his mind and he still didn't know how she'd react , he didn't think she was the type , but if it got out he'd propositioned her , especially as coursely as he was thinking, his and Bts' reputation would be shot ..." fuck " he accidently said the word out loud and Teri turned to look at him , one eye brow raised in question

Thinking fast he said " its burning my scalp , sorry I didn't mean to make you jump  ...again.." he added .

She refused to take the bait and looked at the time " we can take it off now " she said

She stood up and waited for him to move too.

He led the way to the bathroom where she could rinse his hair with the shower hose . The bathroom although bigger than hers back home was suddenly way too small for the two of them .