as sweet as his name implies

" 4 to 6 weeks !?" Suga cried as he hurried to help Teri out of Rose's car. She had a big plastic boot on her left foot and crutches.
" let's just get in home first " she said carrying her crutches with one hand and leaning on him with her other. She stopped to wave goodbye to Rose and thanked her again for everything .

Once gone , between them they slowly made their way to the apartment.
" sit down over there" Suga said indicating the sofa " I'll get you a drink . Are you hungry? Are you comfortable? Do you need anything ?"
She laughed " calm down " she said " I'm fine , stop worrying "
He didn't stop though , once she was seated he laid a blanket over her legs , then she watched as he got a bottle of water from the fridge . After that he set about cutting some fruit up and placing them on a plate in front of her. In the end she had to grab his arm and make him sit next to her " Stop " she said laughing " you're making me dizzy "

He faced her on the sofa and took her hands " I just want to make sure you're alright " he said .

Truth was no one had ever looked after him when he had been injured , not his parents when he had been younger , no one had known when he hurt his shoulder, so he'd had to do that himself too.

Now him and his brothers were established and settled he got all the practical help he needed , especially after his shoulder op , and his brothers obviously were on hand and cared , but it's not the same as having a partner care for you.

He was only going by what he'd seen on TV, but had desperately wanted to be that some one for her .

" sorry " he said quietly .

Seeing his hurt expression she quickly tried to cheer him up " you've been wonderful and amazing and so sweet, I'm sorry , I'm just not used to it "
She lent forward and gave him a quick kiss and then stood up .
He stood up quickly too to help steady her " where are you going ?" He asked.
She held her hand out for her crutches " the toilet " she replied " I think I can probably manage that on my own though" she said smiling.

While she was gone , he ordered food to be delivered and rang the person in charge of Teri and explained the situation.
By the end of the conversation she had any future medical bills covered by Hybe and she would still recieve full pay.

He felt quite pleased with himself coming off the phone and Teri noticed as she came back out the bathroom " whats making you smile " she asked , limping her way unsteadily to the sofa .
She didn't get half way before Suga was by her side helping.

" you " he said proudly " get as much time off as you need , fully paid and all future appointments and physiotherapy if needed. It's all covered by Hybe so you don't have to worry "

Shocked she sat down , she had thought maybe her insurance through work would cover basic medical but her pay as well! As far as she knew she wasn't entitled to anything unless it was a work related injury " how ?" she said . He shrugged and looked sad " I couldn't come to the hospital with you, and I wasn't there when you hurt yourself , using my name was the least I could do "

Realisation dawned on her " you lied !? " She said shock clear in her voice and on her face .
Suga looked embarressed and shrugged again , but didn't say anything .

" I need to know what you've said now so I don't get you into trouble " she said with a calm logic she wasn't feeling.

Already her past was making problems for him , now he was lieing for her ! What next ...

" I said you fell whilst jogging , that wasn't a lie " he said somewhat defensively.

" if that's all you'd said they wouldn't be paying me still ....oh my god is it your money ? Are you paying me !? I don't want your money !"

Hurriedly he shook his head " no no I swear I just... . " he paused and looked a bit embarressed " I told them you were working overtime for me when it happened and that I sent you on an errand and I told you to hurry and thats when you missed a curb and fell "

Her very first thought was how she loved this man ! but she quickly swallowed her words before they could come out.

Instead she pulled him close and kissed him." Thank you " she said .

Suga seemed surprised " are you not still angry with me?" He asked warily , she smiled and shook her head " you really are as sweet as your name implies " she said kissing him again.

This time he kissed her back and they were locked in a heavy embrace when some one knocked on the door. It was their food and reluctantly breaking away Suga went and collected it.

He would have spent the rest of the day and night with her if he could have , he didn't want her out of his sight but he needed to find out who this person was that had rung , and this afternoon was his only free time this week.
Although she hadn't said , he suspected her injury was something to do with the phone call and he couldn't put off trying to sort it out. The thought of Teri being hurt made his blood run cold .

He didn't even have a clear idea of what if anything he was going to do but sitting back and doing nothing wasn't an option.

Even if the two things were unrelated she had still been unhappy with the caller so that was enough to make him want to protect her .

He left not long after they'd finished eating , he had settled her on the sofa , her foot on a foot rest and snacks and bottles of water at easy reach. He promised to come back later that evening.

Once in the car he message Jin just to let him know where he was going and set off.

The address was a good half hour drive away and it gave him plenty of time to question everything manyntimes over, for example he wasn't a fighter , did he honestly think he could win in a fight against anyone else ? , what exactly could he do ? , and why was this so important that he'd risk himself like this for Teri? ' you know why ' came the answer from some where deep inside him.

He put his foot down on the accelerator and ignored the little voice inside his head that was constantly telling him he loved her.