dress rehearsal

Teri wasn't stupid , she'd seen the hungry way Suga had eyed her , but she'd just got this job , as tempting as he was , and let's face it who wouldn't,  she'd only been working for Hybe less than a week . Hired and flown out , she absolutely needed to just keep her head down and do well.

So she had ignored the hunger she'd seen and proceeded to do her job.

It hadn't been easy though , Suga had needed to try on several costumes  , and she'd already had a falling out with him over that .

He had a particularly complex shirt , black , sheer with studded belts hanging from it and around the shoulders and he'd got tangled up trying to put it on and then he'd had the audacity to moan at her about the costume.  She had calmly pointed out the rest of the group had managed to put their's on alright , and then before she could stop herself she'd said maybe the fault lie with him not the innocent shirt.

She saw the glint of anger in his eyes , maybe he wasn't used to people talking back to him and she felt a sort of pleasure from it.

He couldn't help it , there was something about Teri that just riled him .
Made his heart beat fast with anticipation,  but infuriated him at the same time.

He noticed Teri give an almost imperceptible smile of self satisfaction after trying to blame him for the wardrobe malfunction. What he wouldn't give to just take Teri's mouth and fuck it until even the thought of smiling didn't exist.

Instead he calmly dropped the offending garment and walked away , over to Rm who seemed to be moping in the corner.

Distracting himself from Teri , who he was sure was staring daggers into his back, was the key , he wasn't known for letting his emotions get the best of him  and he was damn well not going to expose himself now.

Most people thought he was quiet because he couldn't be bothered , would rather a quiet life instead of getting involved but the truth was sometimes he was afraid to let go , afraid of what he would say or do. That's why even 10 yrs down the line there was a part of him that even his brothers didn't know. 

They didn't know that even though he'd had a girlfriend when he was younger they'd never done more than kiss...in fact it was at 17  when hed debuted that he had lost his virginity to one of the staffers , a no name older lady who had let her intentions be known . He had been a raging hormoned teenager , he'd had no reason to say no .

She had taken him,  ridden him and then discarded him,  disappearing as quietly as she had appeared ,  he had wondered if Bang had had something to do with that but he hadnt cared ..he'd been OK with that , too many other things going on .

The next time had been after their first win 5 months later , he'd had a few drinks with the others  and when they had gone to bed he had gone for a walk late into the night .

Some random guy had stopped him and asked if he was Suga from Bts , he'd felt pride at the small amount of fame and had ended up letting the guy give him a blow job up a dark ally .

Back then he hadn't even been worried anyone would tell,    if they said anything he'd deny all.  The innocence of youth..
He had  got more careful as they had become more famous , but more careful hadn't meant any less opportunities,  he'd just  got better at judging a person's character and their trustworthiness.

He stole a glimpse at Teri , there was no denying he wanted them but they wernt his usual type , he couldn't fathom their trustworthiness,  he didn't think they seemed the type to kiss and tell but he was going to have to be very sure before making a bold move.

This frustrated him , he had a show tomorrow,  he should be focused , but damn a quick hard fuck would have been great to take the edge off things.

He looked over at Jimin.. maybe he'd help...years ago they'd experimented a little bit with each other but nothing serious had come from it , not like Tae and Jk , more like two guys sharing a bed and helping each other finish instead of wanking themselves for a change .

' shit Rm was talking ' he looked up , " sorry brother , I zoned out "

Rm smiled " that's ok , I was just asking if you were OK? We've all completed our costume sets and ready to go back to the hotel . I want to ring Rose before she goes to sleep "

Well damn !' Thought Suga , here's him feeling sexually frustrated for a person he didnt even know and poor Rm had had to leave his wife at home , pregnant.

" sorry " he said " you guys go ahead , I do need to finish checking the costumes,  I just needed a time out " he gave a rueful smile and said to the room,  " I'll catch you guys at dinner , I'm just going to finish up here first "

' great !! ' thought Teri , the sarcasm dripping off the word in her mind ' so I have to stay late because his lordship deems it so.!'

She was cross and hungry herself , she'd been there all day first with the talking too  and breakdown , then trying to dress Suga , and then waiting like a good little girl while he sat and chatted with Rm and now everyone gets to go home except her !

She counted to 10 slowly,  first in English,  then French just for the hell of it , and stared at Suga dead in the eye as he walked back towards her . She'd be damned if she'd look away first .

He did but it  was a hollow victory as he just naturally bent down to retrieve an item off the side  and handed it to her to hold.

Then  looking back at Teri eye for eye he started to undo the buttons on his shirt , it didn't occurred to him Teri wouldn't want him if he put his mind to it , and he knew there was a certain amount of power simply behind his name, he might not be ready to trust them with the act of sex but he could find pleasure in their discomfort.

Teri gulped , then got cross with herself for that tiny tell,  then cross with him for doing it .

She wrenched her eyes away from his now bare chest and fiddled with the top he'd given her , unfolding it and getting it ready, .

Defiantly she handed it to him and crossed her arms , she knew a body language expert would see that as protecting herself , but she couldn't help it , she was , she wouldn't allow this man to get to her , she had plans , plans to get out of this hell hole of a country,  plans to leave everything behind and start a new , that meant now she had the right job , with the right salary her goal was that much closer. Maybe 5 yrs , 5 more yrs of penny pinching , living humbly and then she'd be gone , like a ghost . This thought made her smile which confused Suga .

" are you laughing at me ?" He asked incredulously " do you think I look funny in my stage costume "

Shit , she thought , she'd just told herself she had to behave and be good for 5 years yet what she really wanted to do was tell him stop being so narcissistic and not everything was about him but instead , using the very last ounce of patience she had she bowed and apologised and said no of course not , she'd been day dreaming.

It was going to be a long 5 years , maybe she could swap with one of the others , she thought,  there 6 more to choose from after all .