troubles

They had been back a month , Rm had unofficially moved in with Rose and by all accounts netizens had come full circle and now showered , baby butterfly as she was known in the English speaking community , with so much love . Teri had gone round there several times and held her and had felt almost broody. Suga had laughed at this and said don't even think about it.

All the guys of the group knew about Teri now , and that she was a girl , and suga had teased his brothers endlessly about this. Teri brought out a lightness in Suga that hadn't been there before.

On this particular day they were both off and were spending the day together at Daecheon Beach. It had taken them nearly two hours to get there so they'd set off early to miss the rush hour traffic.

It was a beautiful but slightly chilly day and there weren't many other people about.  They enjoyed a nice long stroll along the waters edge and were now sat near some rocks , away from the main beach and Teri was unpacking a lunchbox .

She had been up before sunrise to pack it and Suga was oohing and ahhing as she unpacked the lovingly made contents ....bap..( rice ) stir-fried kimchi, egg-washed and pan-fried sausages, fried eggs, and shredded gim (seaweed).
She felt proud , and even prouder when Suga took her hand and said " this looks amazing " she blushed " I've been self sufficient for a long time " she said " this is nothing "

He took one of the sausages with his chopsticks and lent over to feed her , she smiled and lent to meet him and he surprised her by planting a quick kiss instead . She laughed .

The rest of the meal was one of relaxed joy , they fed and teased one another and then after packing it away , with Suga leaning against one of the rocks Teri laid her head in his lap.
" you know ...  " said Teri,  I think this is out first date " she sighed and smiled.  Suga played with her hair , which was bright pink today , all over , " I'm sorry I can't take you on normal dates like other people " he said apologetically, she held his other hand which was resting on her shoulder " I wouldn't change you for the world" she said .

Her phone buzzed and reluctantly she reached for it out of her backpack, glanced at it and quickly put it away. " don't tell me you've been called back to work?" He asked worriedly noticing a frown flit across her face. She smiled and shook her head " nope , just spam mail "
He relaxed and went back to playing with her hair .
She closed her eyes and concentrated on keeping  her breathing calm. Her thoughts though were far from calm , panic was threatening to break through to the surface , how had he found her again?.... " sing me a song " she said , desperate for a distraction. She knew he wouldn't and laughed , " I don't sing " he said smiling,  " I rap "
" I've heard you sing you fibber "
This was a familiar conversation and it helped sooth her .

He had noticed she was agitated slightly but let it slide , if she wanted to talk to him he had no doubt she would . He bent down and kissed her , she raised her lips to his and took comfort from him.
Since that one time , not once had he questioned her about her scar or her need to keep it covered , but more and more she was wondering if he was the one person she could really be herself with . She remembered he had once been quoted as saying ' you were born to be real , not perfect ' she wondered if that meant her too.

" shall we go home ?" She said , suddenly feeling brave , suddenly wanting to prove everyone in the past that she was better than what they said . " mmm " suga said against her lips , he liked where he thought she was going with that .

The journey home was peaceful,  they held hands in the car and talked about work and the guys , and Bora nabi .

They separated in the underground carpark of the building the guys lived in as usual and Teri arrived only a few minutes after him in his room.

As soon as the door shut they were kissing, and where getting quite hot when some where a phone rang. She groaned against his lips " I have to get it , it might be work " she said reluctantly .

Dramatically Suga said " nooo " and threw himself on the bed.

She giggled as she dug around in her back pack and saw it was a number her phone didnt recognise , she stopped laughing , the dread was back and she stared at the screen willing it to stop ringing , but it didn't and she could see Suga was watching her so she pressed the accept button and put the phone to her ear " hello "

" did you think you could hide from me forever!? You owe me bitch "
The blood drained from her face as she quickly hung up the phone. Purposely keeping her back to Suga she said " someone selling me car insurance , I'll be back just need a quick wee. " she almost ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind her before her legs gave way . Her breathing was becoming hard to control , the familiar feelings of a panic attack threatened to engulf her .
She tried to concentrate on slowing her breathing,  think of calming happy things , techniques she had had to learn in the past but had thought she didn't need any more .

He wasn't stupid,  he knew something was wrong and jumped off the bed and grabbed her phone .

In less than a second he had taken down the number , put the phone back then walked over to the bathroom door . He knocked gently " you okay ?"

Breathing under control,  she splashed cold water on her face and wrists and said " I'll be out in a second " thankful her voice sounded normal. No way would she allow the evil from her past to intrude into Sugas life. He was too precious to her . She would have to deal with him herself . A sad tiny voice inside her said ' even if that means I have to leave him , I won't let him be hurt '

She no longer felt brave enough to share her whole body with him but she was determined , for today at least to give as much of herself as she could , because who knew what tomorrow would bring . She opened the bathroom door smiling , grabbed his hand and said " where were we ?" As she led him to the bed .