37

got a writes block on this story so i've been writing for my woosan fic .

unedited

-

Wooyoung lounged in San's apartment, the familiar surroundings offering a semblance of comfort during a period of uncertainty. He had been staying there for a while now, with San's thoughtful gesture providing both physical and emotional support.

Lying on the couch with his injured leg elevated on a pile of pillows, Wooyoung's attention was fixated on the TV screen as he played Mario Kart. However, his attempts at winning were futile, resulting in a string of curses and ultimately, a decision to abandon the game. It was a reminder of his lack of skill in gaming, but also a reflection of his current state of mind – bored and restless.

As he reclined on the couch, Wooyoung found himself contemplating the monotony of his days without work. He missed the lively energy of the children he used to teach, and while updates from Mina helped fill the void, they couldn't replace the joy he found in his profession. The thought of dancing, his passion and purpose, tugged at his heartstrings, but the inability to pursue it left him feeling adrift.

Unable to shake off the sense of aimlessness, Wooyoung pondered the possibility of finding a new hobby. However, the prospect seemed daunting, as he compared himself to his talented friends like Mingi and San. While they excelled in various endeavors, Wooyoung felt trapped by his singular focus on dance. Retirement was not an option he had ever considered, believing himself to be too young to step away from his passion.

With a heavy sigh, Wooyoung turned off the TV, the silence of the apartment amplifying his introspective mood. Lost in thought, he idly scrolled through his phone, letting time pass until San's arrival disrupted the stillness.

"Where's Mina?" Wooyoung inquired as San entered the apartment, his presence a welcome distraction.

San explained that Mina was at a sleepover with her friends, "How's your day woo", offering Wooyoung his lap as a makeshift pillow.

Wooyoung exhaled a dramatic sigh, almost bordering on a scream. "Boring!" he exclaimed, the frustration evident in his tone. "I'm glad you're home, though," he added, a hint of relief evident in his voice. San chuckled softly at Wooyoung's outburst before settling into a more comfortable position.

"How's work?" Wooyoung inquired, his curiosity piqued as he sought a distraction from the monotony of his day.

"It was fine, um-" San began to reply, but Wooyoung's interruption cut him off mid-sentence. Worried, Wooyoung's voice trembled slightly as he voiced his concerns. "They brought up the -"

San shook his head, a reassuring smile playing on his lips. "No, no, no," he interjected, his tone gentle yet firm. "It's just that Felix is here, but don't worry."

Relief flooded Wooyoung's features as he relaxed into San's reassuring presence. "I'm not worried," he assured San with a small, smug smile. "It's not like he'll push me in a ditch." San laughed softly at Wooyoung's jest, but the seriousness in Wooyoung's expression quickly silenced him.

"Isn't he also married?" Wooyoung asked, a hint of uncertainty coloring his voice. San nodded, confirming Wooyoung's suspicions,"Good," Wooyoung hummed softly, a small smile playing on his lips. San noticed his reaction and pulled Wooyoung closer to him, enveloping him in a warm embrace. "Even if he wasn't, I'd still choose you," San whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of Wooyoung's head.

"I know," Wooyoung giggled, snuggling closer to San. "You're also the best I've ever had."

As their lips met in a tender kiss, the world around them seemed to fade away, consumed by the warmth of their embrace. Their kisses grew more fervent, igniting a passion that had long smoldered beneath the surface. But just as their passion reached its peak, a sudden interruption shattered the moment.

San sighed, reluctantly breaking the kiss as the insistent ring of his phone pierced the air. With a resigned expression, he reached into his pocket and retrieved his phone. "Let me take this," he murmured, glancing at Wooyoung for confirmation. Wooyoung nodded understandingly, a hint of disappointment flickering in his eyes.

With a gentle touch, San carefully moved Wooyoung's leg from his lap and placed it back on the pile of pillows. He rose from the couch, his steps slow and deliberate, as he made his way to the indoor office, where his phone awaited.

"Hello?" San answered, his tone professional yet tinged with a hint of annoyance. It was his boss on the line, likely calling with some work-related matter that couldn't wait. Wooyoung watched from the couch, a mixture of understanding and frustration evident in his expression as he waited for San to finish the call.

Wooyoung settled back on the couch, flicking on the TV to pass the time until San returned. Minutes ticked by, and with each passing second, a sense of unease gnawed at him. When San finally reappeared, Wooyoung couldn't help but notice the tension in his demeanor.

"Is everything okay?" Wooyoung asked, his voice laced with concern as San took a seat beside him.

"They, um, want me to go on a business trip," San explained, his tone hesitant.

"Oh, that's good. Where?" Wooyoung replied, attempting to sound optimistic. But the look on San's face told a different story.

"California," San muttered, his expression clouded with apprehension.

"Why are you walking on eggshells with me? That sounds great," Wooyoung remarked, trying to ease the tension.

"For next week. And it's not good because Mina, she loves it here," San admitted, his worry evident.

"Wait, how long?" Wooyoung asked, realizing the gravity of the situation.

"For three weeks," San replied, his voice heavy with the weight of the decision. Wooyoung's smile faltered momentarily, but he quickly regained his composure. After all, this was an opportunity for San to grow and expand his horizons.

"If Mina is the issue, you know I could watch her, along with Mingi and-" Wooyoung began, but San interrupted him with a sudden outburst.

"But who's going to watch you?" San blurted out, his concern for Wooyoung evident in his eyes.

"Huh?" Wooyoung was taken aback. "I'm fine, San."

"I don't know that, Wooyoung. What if Yeosang comes back?" San's voice was laced with worry.

"San, I'll be fine, trust me. Don't hold back because of me," Wooyoung reassured him, gently taking San's hand in his own.