16: Fantasize

Zevran

I am a renowned and highest-paid general surgeon in Asia, so by this point in my life, I've not only scaled the highest peaks, but also glimpsed the very essence of heaven.

But as I gaze from afar at the hot, beautiful, and sexy CEO of VCS Holdings, it seems like only now have I glimpsed the true image of heaven. Since my eyes inadvertently met hers, it's as though she cast a spell over me because I haven't been able to look away from her ever since. It's as if she enchanted me to feel this way, but I know it's impossible because she doesn't even know me, yet I feel intimately acquainted with her. Bukod sa pangalan at titulong nakadikit sa kaniya.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not her stalker, but this isn't the first time that I met her. Since she's a famous and skilled CEO, she's always willing to say yes to interviews, billboards, commercials, and endorsements when it comes to her luxury cars. She has a deep affection for her company and takes pleasure in her profession. She's passionate, and her achievements prove all of that.

Tumungga ako ng whiskey habang pinapanood ang bawat sopistikadong galaw niya. She delicately grasps the goblet with her slender-pale fingers, then brings it to her red, attractive, luscious lips, sipping it with sensual grace. My mouth parted slightly, and I felt a lump in my throat, so I just took another sip of whiskey while feeling the salute of my cock from the fabric of my trousers. Just by staring at Valeria's face makes me horny.

Wala sa sariling naibaba ko ang shot glass ng may lumapit na hindi ko kilalang lalaki sa kaniya. My eyebrows furrowed as that bastard placed his dirty fingers on Valeria's slim shoulder. My jaw clenched as that guy leaned in and started talking to her like a demon. Just his haircut alone screams ugliness, especially when I noticed he's only as tall as Valeria. I bet my cock as well is so much larger than his.

Naikuyom ko ang kamao ko at halos mamuti iyon habang nakahawak ako sa table. I couldn't see Valeria's face clearly because she was facing away from me, but the face of the guy next to her was in side-view, so I could see the expressions he was displaying. He's grinning like a devil with her, and I think he's doing and saying some things to make her laugh. And I don't know if it's working since I can't really see her pretty face. But just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

I was ready to stand and punch that cake-like face of that bastard when he placed his nasty hand on her small waist. I controlled my anger because I didn't want to create a scene; I knew it was inappropriate. Pero nang makita ko na nag-side-view si Valeria at ininom ang wine niya, kitang-kita ko ang pagiging hindi komportable niya sa mga nangyayari. Therefore, upon noticing that, I stood up from the leather chair and proceeded with determined strides toward Valeria.

"I really like you. I want you to come over to my place----"

"Why would she come over to your place? Is she a relative of yours?" I dryly remarked. I witnessed Valeria momentarily pause while drinking her wine, yet, she refrained from meeting my gaze. Standing at six-foot-two, I had an unobstructed view of her entire figure. She maintained a neutral expression, as if she were apathetic. I couldn't understand why I found it so amusing. Donning a fashionable black halter dress, she exuded an air of elegance and refinement. I found myself drawn to the flawless expanse of her bare back, tempted to run my tongue over its surface and softly nip at it. Her finely chiseled collarbone was a testament to her beauty. With her long, dark brown hair tied up, her graceful nape was on full display, inviting my gaze. As my eyes traveled down to her shapely, fair legs, the revealing cut of her attire ignited a primal response within me. She emanated an aura of irresistible allure, sexiness, and celestial elegance.