37: Threat

"Hi," he greeted me as soon as I opened the door of his car.

"Hi,"

As soon as I settled into the passenger seat, he leaned in, planting a firm kiss on my lips, making me feel his longing. I held onto his strong biceps tightly as he cradled the back of my head, pulling me closer to him. I wanted to resist his advances, fearing he might hear the pounding of my heart, but I couldn't help but ache for him.

My breath hitched as I felt his hand grip my red trench coat, effortlessly buttoning it with just one hand. With effortless grace, he removed my trench coat habang nilalaplap pa rin ako.

"Zevran..." I gently pushed him back to meet his gaze. Mas mataas ako sa kaniya ngayon dahil nakayuko siya kaya nakita ko ang kabuuan ng guwapo niyang mukha. His cheeks were flushed as if he were blushing, and his eyes weren't just filled with lust; that look... it was ever-present in his gaze. The look of love.

Inilapit niya ang kanyang mukha sa leeg ko habang nakahawak pa rin sa magkabilang bewang ko. I fear that if he becomes more clingy, I won't be able to control myself. This isn't the right place. At any moment, someone could see us.

He whispered in my ear, "What did I tell about you smoking?" His voice is so husky I suddenly remembered the grunts and whimpered and cuss he let out during the times he claimed me over and over again... and while I was taking his huge cock.

Nasty thoughts parched my throat.

"I-I don't remember --- a-ahhhh...." I moaned when he pressed his palm to the fabric of my thong. He was stroking me there with all his might while biting and sucking my skin. Napaarko ang aking likod, the liquid that comes from my womanhood flows more and it hurts my stomach.

My nightgown barely grazes my thighs, leaving little to the imagination, while only a strip of silicone tape shields my nipples from view.

"L-Let's not do it h-here..." I was clinging to the door handle when he slid a finger into my pussy. I pushed his arm away before I could orgasm because of what he was doing.

When we're too close, it's like there's an instant, simmering fire igniting between us. I met his gaze, and he continued to stare at me. Parang gusto niya talaga akong lapain. My eyes trailed down to his pants, where I noticed a massive tent.

He's that horny?

I swallowed hard, my throat tightening. "D-Drive." God. Gusto kong lumuhod sa pagitan ng hita niya but I need to control. Kahit ganoon pa siya ka-sarap, marami pa namang pagkakataon. Kailangan kong maghinay-hinay para sa kalusugan ng pechay ko.

Shet. Masarap nga naman talaga ang bawal.

"Ayokong nakikita ka na naninigarilyo, Valeria. Please try to understand me." kalmado na ang boses niya. I looked at him while he's driving. Magsasalita pa sana ako pero aksidenteng tumama ang mata ko sa leeg niya, kung saan ay may nakakabit na silver necklace... na may nakasabit na unang malaking letra ng pangalan ko.

Amidst the chaos, I failed to notice it immediately. My gaze fixed on the letter V dangling from his neck, reigniting those familiar tingling sensations within me.

He seemed to have noticed my lingering stare, prompting him to shift his gaze towards me. Following his line of sight, he glanced in the same direction I was looking. His fingers traced the necklace, and my eyes rose to meet his.