21: Black

Valeria

"Darating na pala 'yung lolo mo mamaya, 'right?" Arden asked me as all my business associates exited due to the just concluded board meeting. Tumango lamang ako at uminom ng turmeric drink dahil pakiramdam ko ay tuyot na tuyot na ang laway ko. Simula umaga pa lang, I've been talking non-stop, and this is my fourth meeting. I need to preserve whatever energy is left in my voice so the chairman doesn't think I've been doing karaoke for twenty-four hours.

"Let's strive for success," I responded to her, reclining in the swivel chair. I shut my eyes and gently kneaded my temples with my fingertips.

"I promise you..." hindi ko man siya nakikita pero nararamdaman ko na tumabi siya sa akin. "...after this, we'll go to the club and mag-h-haunt tayo ng pogi, macho and definitely mabangong daddies na makikita natin! Because, you know, hard and rough sex is the only cure for your headache."

Lowering my hands, I fixed my gaze on her with enthusiasm. "Okay, let's go for it."

Ilang segundo niya pa akong tinitigan na para bang pino-proseso ang mga sinabi ko. Pagkatapos nu'n, napailing na lamang ako dahil bigla siyang tumili. Oh yeah, the queen of O.A. is doing it again. Arden is definitely the definition of that word.

"Oh god, what's gotten into you? Anong nakain mo? Hindi ka pa naman siguro nadidiligan, 'no?"

Mangyayari na, kaya nga pupunta tayo sa club 'eh. "Sa itsura kong 'to, sa tingin mo mukha akong hydrated sa sex?" I rolled my eyes as she erupted into laughter. Stress na stress na nga ako nowadays 'eh, napaka-pala-biro talaga nitong si Arden.

"In fairness, you're really open now with these kinds of talks," she said, still laughing. "But, are you for real? Are you serious? Are you really up for it later?"

I sighed. "The vibrator isn't working as it used to anymore. So, I think that's enough for me to... find the real ones?" I bit my lower lip trying to hold back laughter. But I failed because Arden's loud laughter was contagious.

"God, deserve na deserve mo talagang makabingwit ng eight-inches dicks mamaya!" mas lalo akong natawa.

But I lied about the vibrator part. I really don't use that anymore. I have a collection, and I remember buying them just out of curiosity if it really feels good. At first, yes, it was. But as time went on, I got bored and the excitement wasn't there anymore whenever I used it. I haven't used my toys anymore because I've been busy with work. So, I anticipated that the longing in my body would diminish, but everything shifted when this attractive and dashing general surgeon entered the scene.

Whenever he tries to seduce me, I can't shake off the fact that it affects me --- every time. Every time he finds a way to show me that he desires me, I can't help but feel and think that I like it. I like the feeling that he's attracted to me. When I see the lust and admiration in his blue eyes, I... I adore that look. And damn, the amount of control I exert to avoid him and not give in to what he wants from me. Zevran Caduceus is a sin. He's like a fire in the candle, and even though he hasn't approached me yet, I need to stay away, I can feel his body burning with desire every time we meet. At alam ko naman na imposibleng hindi na kami magkita, ngunit magiging posible na hindi ko na lamang siya lalapitan.

Like Arden said, I just need one hard and rough sex tonight and I'm very sure, after that, I'll also lose the desire I shouldn't feel for him.