25: Four F's

Instead of answering him, I sat on his lap facing him, both of his hands quickly gripped my waist. I closed my eyes when I felt the electricity that touch brought me. I bit my lower lip and stared at his confused face.

"Valeria, what are you doing?" I heard the strain in his voice. A faint groan escaped his lips when I pressed my body against him. I can feel his fucking member poking my down there.

"I'm helping you get rid of your desire for me." I started unbuckling his belt while still staring at him. When I moistened my lower lip, he looked there, momentarily stunned. "Pagkatapos nito, alam ko na titigilan mo na ako, Zevran. After all, this is all you want from me." I said and tossed his belt aside.

I moved on top of him. I moaned softly as I felt the focus of his length on my womanhood. It's just a fabric but heck, I can feel the bulge in it.

"What did you say again? You don't want to fuck me pero bakit ngayon... tigas na tigas ka?" pang-aasar ko sa kaniya.

His grip around my waist tightened. But it wasn't painful.

"I never said that," he huskily said. "Yes, I like you. I won't deny that. But you know, everything starts with desire before admiration. I like you, and at the same time... I want to fuck you." mariing sabi niya sa akin dahilan para pamulaanan ako ng hiya. My cheeks flushed, and I slightly turned my face to avoid him seeing it.

"I like you, Valeria, so much..." the softness and relaxation of his voice lingered. Yumuko siya upang idikit ang kaniyang mukha sa leeg at buhok ko. I silently swallowed when I felt him kissing and smelling me there.

"If you do this now, I want to tell you that I won't stop you," he started kissing my jaw at napapikit ako. I looked up so I could give him more access. I gasped as his hand rose and lowered the zipper of my black solid bodycon dress. I bit my lower lip hard when he pressed his warm palm to my exposed black pushed-up bra. "You're my favorite person, Valeria, and also the first person I desire above all others. I can't sleep at night without thinking about you." he whispered to me while slowly lowering the zipper of my dress. My stomach and chest were exposed to his eyes, the heat I felt got worse and worse. I want to release this... so bad.

"I told you..." I manage to spoke kahit hindi na ako mapakali sa ginagawa niya sa akin. "...T-That's just lust...."

His lips moved down my chest and my grip on his shoulder tightened as he gently bit me. His kissing, licking and sucking creates erotic sounds. My saliva is already dry and I can feel the wetness of my womanhood. My grinding against him is not helping at all.

Kung saan-saan napupunta ang makasalanang kamay niya, hinahaplos ang aking bewang at likuran, kapagkuwan ay bumababa iyon patungo sa aking puwitan. Pilit niya akong itinutulak sa kaniya. I moaned softly as he enjoyed my chest. Nakakaliyo ang sarap. The warmth of his lips, the liquid that lands on my skin and his caresses that add warmth to me....

"A-Ahh..." he completely unzipped my dress. I looked at his face and I saw desire, admiration and pleasure in it as he stared at my body. Because of that, I had no reason to be ashamed. I licked my lower lip and stared at his glossy red lips.

I want to kiss him.

I brought my face closer to his face. Bahagyang nakaawang ang kaniyang labi habang palipat-lipat ang tingin sa mga mata at labi ko. I can smell his minty breath, it's so fragrant, it's so inviting...