𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

fuck Wilbur Soot.

I don't support him, his content, or his actions. He's an abuser and an absolute freak for everything he's done since his apology, if you can even call his response that.

on the subject of Vices, this story will not be deleted. It's important to me, and I know it's important to many readers. This story was published in 2020, years before the information about Wilbur came out; I will not delete this story on behalf of an abuser.

Vices was never about Wilbur. I could replace him with any other character and you'd find that the core story remains the same. This story was made for Techno and no one else.

this story was written in 2020 and finished in 2021. this note is being published in 2024, when the information about Wilbur came out.

do not come to this story in support of Wilbur, you will not find allies.

fuck Wilbur Soot.

CONTEXT.

Shubble (Shelby) has come out with her history with Wilbur; he was abusive to her during their relationship, ignoring their safeword multiple times and pushing her past her pain limits. She was covered in bruises and he would joke that it looked like he was abusing her (which he was).

His response was self-centered. He didn't refer to her by name, only as his 'ex-girlfriend.' He claims everything was consensual, but won't show proof to 'spare her,' or whatever the hell he wrote in that notes app 'apology.'

Now, he has unmodded his mods on Twitch for giving links to domestic violence charities; he's modded his alt account to avoid breaking Twitch TOS, because god forbid he loses money and fame after everything he's done.