Chapter 1

After the world championship

After the championship, the members are on their way back to the hotel.

Xiao Rui: "Just like brother Cheng said - This year's world championship trophy was engraved with ZGDX's name.

"Now that the trophy is ours, I will fill my stomach up to my neck with the delicious food at the hotel.", Little fatty said happily.

"But we don't want to spend another night at the hospital because of you!", said Lu Yue teasingly.

Lu Sicheng, who was sitting beside Tong Yao, reaches for her hand and and pushes her hand to separate the fingers, placing his hand tightly in hers. He pulls her hand along with his and turns it around to put it on his lap. Then he asks, "Tong Yao, what do you want to have for dinner tonight?"

Tong Yao: "Hmm...How about Crayfish? What do you want to eat?"

"I only want to have you tonight.", he replies teasingly. Although it was dark inside the bus, he was sitting so close to Tong Yao that he could see the blush creeping on her face. Then he says, "It has already been long enough since I did something anyways...." This turned Tong Yao's face as red as a tomato.

"So let's have Crayfish tonight to celebrate Tong Yao's birthday", announces Lu Sicheng.

At the hotel
Around 11 pm

After having dinner all the members return to their respective rooms. As soon as Little fatty goes inside the bathroom to take a shower, Lu Sicheng quietly opens the door and exits the room making sure that he made no noise while closing the door.

He walked over to Tong Yao's room and knocked.

"Coming...." said Tong Yao as she reached to open the door slightly.

Lu Sicheng pushes the door open to go in and then slowly closes the door behind him.

As Tong Yao was walking back to the place where she left her suitcase open, she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist from behind, completely stopping her from motion.

She turns around to Lu Sicheng and asks, "Have you completed packing yet?".

Lu Sicheng first nods and then asks, "What about you?".

Tong Yao: "I still have a lot to do. Now while I am packing, be a good boy and check the room if I have left anything outside which still needs to be kept."

Lu Sicheng simply nods and slowly loosens his arms around her to let her go.

While Tong Yao is packing her clothes, Lu Sicheng is wandering around the room, checking each and every drawer to make sure she left nothing.

After sometime, Lu Sicheng walks over to Tong Yao from behind saying, "You left something in the bathroom...."

Tong Yao turns around to see him holding her bra in his left hand. She must have left it in the bathroom in the morning when she was taking a bath. Her eyes widened as she snatched it away from his hands and hides it behind her back. "What are you doing?!" she says.

Lu Sicheng: "You only told me to look if you had left something."

A pink blush creeps over Tong Yao's face.

Tong Yao: ...

Lu Sicheng chuckles and pins her on the wall behind her and says, "I have seen those things anyways. You don't have to feel so embarrassed...." as he kisses her.

Lu Sicheng puts his arms around her waist while Tong Yao throws her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He tightens his arms and lifts her up and throws her on the bed. He climbs over her to kiss her.

As he about to move downwards, Tong Yao says, "Lu Sicheng, what are you doing?!"

Lu Sicheng: "Do I have to explain this to you?"

Tong Yao pushes him away and says, "it's already 11:30 pm and we have to check out from at 7 am in the morning to reach the airport on time...."

Lu Sicheng: "well... You can sleep on the plane...."

"No.... I am already sleepy.....", says Tong Yao as she pushes him out of the room bidding Good night to him.

Lu Sicheng, who was unable to say anything, chuckles and walks back to his room.

"Where have you been? You left me alone for so long...." says Little fatty as soon as the door opens.

Lu Sicheng ignores his question and starts to arrange his bed to sleep.

The next morning

The whole team boarded the plane. The amount of happiness among the players was intense.

Tong Yao was bored. She decided to get some sleep.

Seeing that Tong Yao was unable to get support for her head, Lu Sicheng, who was sitting beside her, puts her head on his shoulder to support her head.

30 minutes before landing

Little fatty was sleeping with his head on the side wall of the plane (since he was on the window seat). Lao Mao and K were sleeping with their bags wrapped in their arms. God Ming and Lu Yue were also asleep. Tong Yao was sleeping with her legs folded side wise, her head on captain's shoulder and her arms wrapped around her captain's waist hugging him. The only ones awake were Xiao Rui and Lu Sicheng.

As the announcement of landing was made, Lu Sicheng whispers in Tong Yao's ears, "Yao Yao, we are about to land. Wake up and fasten your seatbelt."

Tong Yao: "...Just 5 more minutes..."

Lu Sicheng couldn't help but smile at his sleeping girlfriend while caressing her head. She looked so cute while sleeping.

*****

Hi, guys! This is my first story on this account. I have an experience of writing on other accounts and other websites but this is my first time writing a fanfiction on a drama. I hope you like it! Thank you! 😊❤️✨