Chapter 37

Tong Yao: "So guys, that's it for today's livestream..... I'm going to end the livestream now....."

[You're ending the livestream early today]

[Are you planning to do a longer livestream tomorrow?]

[Are you ending the livestream early because you have to attend YQCB's mid's wedding tomorrow?]

Tong Yao: "Yeah, I'm ending the livestream early today. Uhh.... I might not be able to do a livestream stream tomorrow....."

Although Tong Yao saw the last question, she decides not to answer it. Then she ends the livestream saying, "Bye bye, guys!....."

"Phewww..... I'm done for today." she says as she ends the livestream.

Lu Sicheng approaches her from behind and says, "You're done? You must be tired. Go to your room and have some sleep."

Tong Yao nods her head as she gets up from her seat to go to her room.

The next day

Everyone reaches the place of Jin Yang and Ai Jia's wedding.

The place soon gets crowded with people, including different OPL teams, Jin Yang and Ai Jia's friends and their family.

Seeing Lu Sicheng alone, Hierophant approaches him.

Hierophant: "What's up, buddy?"

Lu Sicheng: "I'm okay, what about you?"

Hierophant: "Heard that you won the winter championship? Congrats, buddy!"

Lu Sicheng: "Thanks."

Hierophant takes him out of the crowd to a corner where the two were alone. They could see the whole stage and the public from there, so it was kinda a good spot.

Soon Ai Jia and Jin Yang enter the lawn through the red carpet.

Everyone was stunned by the beautiful looks of the bride and groom.

The groom, Ai Jia, wore a tuxedo as usual. His face was bare but still clean and handsome. His hand was in Jin Yang's as they were walking slowly towards the stage.

Jin Yang wore the beautiful gown which she had earlier bought with Tong Yao. The gown extended to the floor and flowed behind her. The top was strapless and had a huge bow. A veil covered her head which extended down to her hips. She was holding a bouquet of white flowers in her right hand.

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."

Ai Jia and Jin Yang give their vows and exchange their rings.

"Mr. Ai Jia, do you accept Miss Jin Yang as your wife and wish to hold her hand forever?"

Ai Jia: "I do!"

"And Miss Jin Yang.... Do you accept Mr. Ai Jia as your husband and agree to hold his hand forever?"

Jin Yang: "I do."

"Congratulations! I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now."

Jin Yang turns her head around and kisses Ai Jia as she wraps her arms around his shoulder and he, in return, places his hand around her neck.

Everyone in the marriage ceremony happily claps for the newly married couple.

Tong Yao covers her mouth with her hand as she smiles wide. She was so happy for her bestie.

After the kiss, the couple waved to the public.

Ai Jia: "It's time to throw the bouquet now. Come on turn around. No peaking."

Jin Yang turns around ready to throw the bouquet at the crowd.

Everyone waits in silence to catch her bouquet. The one who catches the bouquet would be next in line to get married.

Everyone's eyes were on the flying bouquet, looking for who'd be the one catching it first. And..... Suddenly the bouquet disappeared in the crowd.

Everyone turned their heads to see that the bouquet had made it's way and landed in none other than, Lu Sicheng's soon-to-be fiancée, Tong Yao.

"Oh, shit!" Lu Sicheng whispers as he runs to the crowd trying to reach towards Tong Yao. But unlucky for him, the place was too crowded to go across and find Tong Yao.

Tong Yao was shocked at first but then she smiled when she heard everyone around her clapping and smiling for her.

She turns her head around, trying to find Lu Sicheng but she couldn't see him anywhere.

Suddenly the crowd behind her parts, creating a pathway in the middle.

And as expected, the person walking through the path was none other than Lu Sicheng.

Tong Yao's smile grows wider when she sees him.

Lu Sicheng approaches her and stands infront of her. Both of them gaze into each other's eyes. They had a beautiful smile on their faces and their eyes were glowing with love, like if their eyes were stars glowing with lustre.

And then obviously, Tong Yao handed over the bouquet to Lu Sicheng, making them engaged. Although Tong Yao initially didn't want to end up proposing but she's happy that now she can claim her man to be hers forever......

*****

I wanted to tell you guys that I'd be changing the story name and cover. So don't get confused seeing a different name. BTW the new name is - 'Forever in love with you'..... Love you all 💕! Bye!