Chapter 2

After landing in Shenzhen
Around 10:00 pm
At the base camp

After unpacking everything, Tong Yao went to take a shower.

After coming out of the bathroom, she sat down on her bed as she took out her phone and scrolled through eSports farm to see millions of comments congratulating ZGDX.

Suddenly, the door to her room opened, revealing Lu Sicheng.

He walked over and sat beside her. He peeked into her phone to see her reading comments. He looked up to see that her hair was wet. "Your hair is wet. Why didn't you dry it?" he asked in a worried tone.

Tong Yao: "..... I'm too tired of the journey. I don't even have the energy to move....."

Lu Sicheng gets up from the bed and goes to her bathroom to take out her hairdryer. He plucked it in the socket of the switchboard beside the bed and began to dry her hair. "Look how careless you are! You might catch a cold", he says while ruffling his hands through her soft hair.

After drying her hair, he turned around to exit the room. As soon as he was to leave, a voice came from behind, "Where are you going?"

"I want you to sleep with me, captain" says Tong Yao as he turns back to see her already lying in the bed.

"Sure" he replies with a smile as he switches off the lights and gets into the bed. He wraps his arms around Tong Yao's waist and pulled her closer to him, making her head rest on his chest. Tong Yao wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly in response.

Around 2:00 am

Lu Sicheng opens his eyes to see him alone in Tong Yao's bed. He looks around to see Tong Yao sitting on the table with her laptop. "What are you doing at this hour?" he asked sleepily.

Tong Yao: "I slept too much on the plane. Now I can't sleep. So I decided to practice some Shikigami...."

Lu Sicheng didn't reply but just closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

Morning 11:00 am

The door of Tong Yao's room opened as Lu Sicheng came downstairs.

All the teammates were awake by now and were sitting at the dining table having breakfast.

Xiao Rui: "Now since everyone is awake, let me announce that we are having a party, day after tomorrow for the celebration of our victory."

Lao K: "Will media also be there?"

God Ming: "The media, other eSports teams, the company and your family will also be there."

Lao K: "There will be so many people. Why didn't you inform us before?"

Xiao Rui: "We only got to know about it yesterday. But don't worry, everything will go fine and we have already informed all of your parents."

Just then Tong Yao received a phone call from Jin Yang.

Jin Yang: "CONGRATULATIONS, YAO YAO!! YOU WON THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!"

Tong Yao: "Aiya, Jin Yang, I'm going to go deaf"

Jin Yang: "Oh... Sorry, sorry....By the way, I am also invited to your party"

Tong Yao: "Yup, we can finally hang out and enjoy after so long hard work"

And so they kept on taking and talking.......

The day of the party

They were all at the hotel where the party was to be organised.

After the makeup artist came, they all got dressed up and got their make up done. Since Tong Yao was in a different room than the boys, nobody had seen her final look.

After she got ready, the make up artist left. She was sitting all alone in the room.

Knock, knock!

She rose up from her seat and opened the door to see Lu Sicheng.

Lu Sicheng was stunned. He didn't have any words. He didn't know how reply to her stunning hot look. He never his girlfriend could look this pretty.

He threw his arms around her hips, bringing her closer, he kissed her. Yeah, that's how he appreciated her beautiful look!

What they didn't know, was that the whole team was standing behind them, watching everything.

As Lu Sicheng pulled away from the kiss, he whispered in Tong Yao's ears, "Do you have the plan to make the whole city fall for you? Or do you have a problem with walking and want to lose the ability to walk tomorrow?"

Tong Yao blushed and shouted, "Lu Sicheng!"

Just then she heard giggling noises. So she turned her head to see the whole team watching them. Tong Yao blushed even harder when she realised that they had been watching them the whole time.

Xiao Rui: "If you are done being lovey dovey, then can we go now?"

All of them go to the assigned haul and start waiting for people and media to arrive.

After the media arrives, they give small interviews thanking their fans for their wishes.

*****

Okay, so it's literally 5:30 am and I haven't slept all night just because I wanted to complete this chapter. Uhhh... I'm so tired😩. Bye guys, I'm going to meet Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng in my dreams. *Yawns* 🥱😴 Bye!