Chapter 12

Tong Yao's stomach had been aching badly. Even though she was playing practice matches with her teammates, she couldn't divert her mind from the pain.

She was playing the last round to be played before lunchtime. As soon as the match ends, "ahhhh" she screams (but in a low voice, making sure no one heard it) as she holds her stomach tightly and bends her upper body down to her thighs.

Eyeing her, Lu Sicheng gets up from his seat and slowly pats her head and asks, "Yao Yao, are you alright?"

Tong Yao: "My stomach.... hurts!"

Lu Sicheng: "Come on, get up. Let's go to your room."

Tong Yao nods her head slightly as she rises up from her seat. But as soon as she gets up, she felt her stomach ache suddenly increase as she falls to the ground with a faint scream, "ahhh...."

Having no other other choice left, Lu Sicheng bents down and picks Tong Yao up in this arms. He carries her to her room and puts her down on the bed.

Then he says, "Wait here and relax a bit. I'll be back in sometime." as he walks out of her room.

He suddenly stops walking as if some idea had hit his brain. He takes out his phone from his pocket and searches the internet for 'period pain relieving recipes'.

Then he walks down to the kitchen and makes a pain relieving drink (or herbal tea?) (or maybe soup sort of) (I don't know what it's called in English) (It's a type of dense drink made of herbs and natural spices, such as carom seeds).

After he's done, he takes the food and runs upstairs to his girlfriend's room.

He gives her the food and goes outside to make a hot water bag for her. After making the hot water bag, he quietly enters her room.

He puts the hot water bag on the bedside table and embraces Tong Yao in his arms tightly from behind. After hugging her stomach for sometime, he notices her feeling comfortable and clam. So he whispers in her ears, "Do you feel better this way?"

Tong Yao nods as she says, "a little bit....".

Then he brings his face closer to hers and buries his head into her neck, his arms still around her stomach. He begins to kiss her cheeks and neck gently as he whispers, "How about now?"

Tong Yao again repeats, "just a little bit....."

Hearing her reply, he lifts up his head and turns her around to face her. He straightaway looks into her eyes for seconds. Then his eyes wander downwards to her lips as he bends down and kisses her lips.

After pulling back from the kiss, he asks again, "How about now?"

Tong Yao smiles and whispers, "Now I feel like the pain is completely gone."

Lu Sicheng says, "Hmm.... I think your pain still needs to be relieved...." as he kisses her again. His hands landed on her hips as she threw her arms around his neck.

He slowly pulls apart from the kiss as his hands shift from her hips to her head. He caresses her head with both of his hands while looking directly into her eyes.

Then he says, "Do you want to have lunch? Let's go downstairs."

Tong Yao: "Brother Cheng, I don't have appetite. Whenever we have a stomach ache, we lose our appetite....."

Then he says, "Okay, but remember to finish your drink. And keep that hot water bag with you. Tell me if you need anything."

She nods in response as she lets go off his neck. Lu Sicheng smiles at her and leaves her. He goes downstairs to see his teammates already on the dinning table to have lunch.

He washes his hands and takes his seat on the dining table.

Little fatty: "Brother Cheng, where is Missy? She hasn't come down for lunch."

Lu Sicheng: "She's having a stomach ache and she said that she doesn't have appetite."

Little fatty: "oh...."

Xiao Rui: "She has not completed her streaming hours for the month, and yet she's sick again...."

Lu Yue: "I guess her salary is gonna get deducted...."

Later that night

Lu Sicheng, who was completely tired after playing matches the whole day, walks up the stairs and walks into his girlfriend's room.

Seeing her on the bed, he sits beside her and asks, "How is your stomach now?"

"It's better than before but pain still hasn't vanished completely." replies Tong Yao.

He lies down on the bed and moves closer to her.

She says, "Don't worry. It will be fine by tomorrow."

Lu Sicheng switches off the lights.

Tong Yao turns around to face the wall as Lu Sicheng places one of his hands on her waist and the other on her tummy. Tong Yao slept peacefully in her captains arms.

*****

So... It's almost 3 am and yet I am awake just because I wanted to upload this chapter today..... I wasn't able to write in the morning since I got badly scolded for scoring poorly in maths. In last year's exam, I got 79/80 and this year I directly fell down to 69/80?! ..... And as for tomorrow, I think I might be able to upload one chapter, since that teacher (who wanted to complain about me) is going to be absent in tomorrow's parent-teacher-meeting.... So I'm saved.... See you guys tomorrow! Bye!