Chapter 47

Tong Yao wakes up to see Lu Sicheng smiling to her, sitting on the bed.

She simply smiles back to him.

Lu Sicheng: "Today is a day off. What do you want to do?"

Tong Yao stretches her arms and legs and replies, "Hmmm.... I want to relax and chill....."

Lu Sicheng: "Then let's stay in the base...... We can go out for dinner tonight."

Tong Yao: "Okie...."

Lu Sicheng: "Get up now, it's morning."

Tong Yao yawns and throws the blanket covering her aside. She sits up straight on the bed.

Then a suddenly a knock is heard at their door.

Xiao Rui, who was at the door, announces, "Brother Cheng and Tong Yao, get up. We're going to the nearby park to do some physical exercises."

Now they had no other option rather than getting ready and jogging at the park.

At the park

They whole team ZGDX reaches the park in the morning. All of them were sleepy and yawning. Yet they had to follow Xiao Rui's order to do some physical exercise.

Xiao Rui commands "Come on. Now, start with jogging."

Lao Mao and Lao K start fast running and run off before the others could even move.

The others sighed and started jogging.

Lu Yue moves ahead of everyone and jogs alone while listening to music in his earphones.

Fatty was slow jogging behind everyone because he's a slow runner.

Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng were jogging together. Soon enough they got tired. They looked around but couldn't find the other members around them.

Suddenly Tong Yao spots a little 4-year-old girl in the park. She approaches her and bends down. She asks in a cute voice, "Hi little cutie! What's your name?"

"My name is Xiao Ning...... What is your name, pretty lady?" the girl replies.

Tong Yao: "Oh, you think I'm pretty. Thanks, dear. You're pretty too, cutie pie..... My name is Tong Yao. You can call me sis Yao."

Lu Sicheng simply stands behind her watching her talk to the little girl.

Then the little girl's mother approaches them and spots her daughter talking to someone. She says, "Sorry if my daughter disturbed you."

Tong Yao looks up at the little girl's mother and replies, "No, no, she didn't do anything. I was the one who approached her-"

Her mother interrupts, "Oh, are you miss Smiling? I'm a huge fan of yours."

Tong Yao: "Yeah.... You're daughter is so cute and adorable."

The mother replies, "Thank you." and bends down to the ground to ask her daughter to say goodbye to Tong Yao.

Xiao Ning waves at her and says, "Goodbye, sis Yao."

Tong Yao waves back at her, saying, "Bye bye, little cutie." as she walks past the area along with Lu Sicheng.

Tong Yao: "She was so cuteeeee."

Lu Sicheng: "If you like cute children, then we can have one of ours. Then you can play with her the whole day and night."

Tong Yao: "Hmmm?..... Brother Cheng, what do you think?"

Lu Sicheng says, "Me? I've always wanted to have someone of our kind. I've always wanted to have kids. I want to love and adore them with you. Although I might not force you untill you're ready but I'll always love to have a child of our." and smiles at her.

She smiles back at him and says, "Brother Cheng, don't you think you're planning too much?"

Lu Sicheng raises his eyebrow, saying, "Am I?..... Anyways, when do you want to have kids?" with a mischievous smile on his face.

She smiles at him and he slowly pulls her into his arms.

Tong Yao quickly gets out of his grasp and runs away, saying, "We'll decide that later....."

He runs after her saying, "Where are you going? Wait for me!"

After jogging for a while all the members get completely sweaty and tired. They walk back to the base and take a bath.

After getting ready, the whole team comes downstairs to have lunch.

At night

Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao decide go to a fancy restaurant to have dinner.

Tong Yao's outfit:

As soon as Lu Sicheng sees her in the outfit, his mouth drops open

As soon as Lu Sicheng sees her in the outfit, his mouth drops open. He was too stunned by her beauty.

He walks up to her and bends down to whisper in her ear - "You'd have trouble walking out of bed tomorrow morning."

A blush creeps over Tong Yao's face as she hits his arm, saying, "Why do you have to say such things all the time?!"

Lu Sicheng mischievously smiles, saying, "Don't get annoyed so easily. You have to hear these things all your life."

Tong Yao: "Stop it now."

Lu Sicheng: "Come on, let's go."

They both get into the car and Lu Sicheng drives to the restaurant location.

Soon they reach the restaurant and get a table.

Lu Sicheng: "What do you want to have?"

Tong Yao: "Hmmm..... I want to try something new...... How about we try a different cuisine?"

Lu Sicheng: "Sure. Which cuisine do you wanna try?"

Tong Yao: "Uhmmm...... I don't know....."

Lu Sicheng: "How about, let's try Indian cuisine today. This restaurant serves great Indian food."

*****

Phew..... Another chapter's over. My test schedule is killing me 😵. The next update might take me some time. So.... Bye?