Chapter 25

Jin Yang goes back to her house as Tong Yao was sleeping.

Lu Sicheng tugs the sleeping Tong Yao in her bed and covers her with a blanket. He finnally kisses her forehead before leaving her alone in her room.

Lu Sicheng walks down the stairs with a smile pasted on his face.

Little fatty questions, "Brother Cheng, you've been in Missy's room for a whole half an hour. What were you doing in there for so long?"

Lu Sicheng: "I was just chatting with her...."

Little fatty: "Do I look like a fool to you?"

Lu Sicheng glares at fatty, making him shiver.

Little fatty: "Anyways, where is Missy?"

Lu Sicheng: "She feel asleep in her room...."

Little fatty: "Sooo..... Can I finish her lunch?"

Lu Sicheng: "You aren't allowed to do that. She'll eat it after she wakes up."

Little fatty says, "Okay." as he slowly walks away from Lu Sicheng.

Later the same night

Lao Mao, Fatty and Lu Yue are doing the decorations for Christmas. They're standing on chairs so that the decorations could be placed high enough.

The rest of the members, along with Xiao Rui, are sitting and relaxing on the sofa.

Seeing Little fatty having some problem while placing one of the ribbons, Tong Yao asks, "Shall I help you guys too?"

Lu Yue: "Sure-"

Lu Sicheng interrupts, "Shorty, you are not allowed to do so."

Tong Yao turns her head towards Lu Sicheng to face him and asks, "And why am I not allowed to do so?"

Lu Sicheng smiles as he says, "You want me to say it out loud in front of everyone?"

All the members turn their faces towards Lu Sicheng as if trying ask what he was taking about.

Tong Yao: ...

Lu Sicheng brings his face closer to Tong Yao's and whispers in her ears, "I don't want you fall down from the chair and hurt yourself or my baby."

Tong Yao keeps her mouth shut as doesn't know what to say.

Lu Yue chuckles as he says, "Leave it. With that height of yours you won't be able to reach the right place to paste the decorations."

Tong Yao angrily shouts, "You- Just shut up!"

Little fatty looks down to see Lu Sicheng smiling. So he asks, "Brother Cheng, you seem to be very happy today. Is there.... Any special reason behind it?"

Lu Sicheng's smile grows wider as he starts, "You're right. There IS a special reason behind it. Actually, Tong Yao is--"

Realising what he was about to say, Tong Yao covers his mouth with her hands, cutting him off midway.

Little fatty: "Tong Yao what?"

Tong Yao: "It's nothing. Nothing."

Lu Sicheng gets up from the sofa as he says to Tong Yao, "Anyways, it's already late. Get up. It's time to sleep."

Tong Yao grabs and hugs Lu Sicheng's arm as they begin to go upstairs.

Tong Yao: "Brother Cheng, I need to talk to you."

Both Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng get into Tong Yao's room.

As soon as they get inside, Lu Sicheng pins Tong Yao on the wall and asks, "What do you want to talk about?"

Tong Yao: "I don't want to tell others about my pregnancy yet....."

Lu Sicheng: "Yao Yao, I know that neither did you want to get pregnant nor do you want to face the criticism by telling others about it. But you must understand that it has to be revealed today or later. It's for your own good to tell everyone soon. And we might have to make some preparations for the team beforehand....."

Tong Yao: "Hmmm.... You're right, brother Cheng..... But atleast give me sometime to get myself mentally prepared for it."

Lu Sicheng: "Sure. Tell me when you're ready...."

Tong Yao: "Brother Cheng, I hadn't thought of getting pregnant so soon. My body might be old enough but I'm still unprepared to be a mother...."

Lu Sicheng places his hand on Tong Yao's neck as he says, "Don't worry. You still have a lot of time. You'll be a good mom." and kisses her.

After kissing her for a while, he pulls away realising that Tong Yao was already panting.

Lu Sicheng: "You know what? My love for you has increased today....."

Tong Yao: "How so?"

Lu Sicheng: "You see, before I only possessed love for you. Now I love not only you but also the life growing inside you. But since it's still inside you, we can say that I've begin to love you more...."

Tong Yao looks into Lu Sicheng's eyes and simply smiles.

Lu Sicheng smiles and whispers, "And since my love for you has increased, I need to reflect this love to you." as he kisses her once again.

He lifts her up and places her on the side of her bed. His kisses begin to go downwards and soon the temperature of the room rises.....

(You all know what happened after that.....)

*****

Sorry, guys. This time the update was a little late. Actually I had an important scholarship exam in the morning, that's why I couldn't get time. And from tomorrow, my school will reopen and I also have to attend coaching. So the updates might become a bit irregular. I'll still try my best to update regularly. I'm sorry if any inconveniences are caused...... Bye❤️✨!