Chapter 43

Tong Yao's phone rings and she looks down to see that the call was from Jin Yang.

Tong Yao: "Hello? Jin Yang?"

Jin Yang: "Hello? Yao Yao, come to my place. You must not be having practice sessions today, since it's Sunday. Let's have a chit chat together."

Tong Yao: "Sure. I'll be there."

Jin Yang: "Come fast. I'm going to order a food delivery for lunch...... What do you want to eat?"

Tong Yao: "Anything you like. I'll be there soon."

Jin Yang: "Okay, bye. See you soon."

Tong Yao: "Bye."

The call ends.

Tong Yao does her makeup and puts on a short black dress. But she found it looking too revealing, so she covers it with a white coloured, light summer jacket.

Her dress:

Once she feels satisfied with the look, she leaves her room and goes downstairs

Little fatty chokes over his food, seeing Tong Yao so dolled up.

Fatty stares at her as he says, "Missy, are you going out?"

Tong Yao: "Yes."

Xiao Rui: "But your fianceé is still asleep."

Tong Yao: "But I'm not going out with him...."

Lu Yue shouts in shock, "What?! You're cheating on my brother?!!"

Tong Yao: "No, I'm not. I going to Jin Yang's place."

Lu Yue: "Ohhhh..... I see...... But don't you dare to break my brother's heart ever!"

Tong Yao: "Oh, come on. Why would I do so when I know that I'll never get someone better than him?...... Anyways, brother Rui, I'll have lunch with Jin Yang. So I'm leaving."

Xiao Rui: "Sure. I'll inform the captain when he gets up."

Tong Yao takes a cab and goes to Jin Yang's place.

At Jin Yang's place

As soon as Jin Yang hears a knock on her door, she rushes to the door to open it.

"You're here." she says as she opens the door.

Tong Yao quickly pulls Jin Yang into a tight hug and jumps up and down saying, "I'm getting married! I'm getting married!"

Jin Yang says, "Relax. Relax, Yao Yao. Stop jumping." and breaks the hug.

Tong Yao: "I'm so excited!"

Jin Yang: "I know you're excited! I'm excited too! It would be written in bright and bold letters - 'Lu Sicheng weds Tong Yao'.....'Chessman weds Smiling'....."

Tong Yao: "I wanted to jump up and down, the moment he proposed to me! But I had to control myself because there were a lot of people around me."

Jin Yang: "Come on, get in. Lunch is already here. Let's eat before it gets cold."

Both of them eat and talk.

Meanwhile at the ZGDX base

Unable to find Tong Yao in the whole house, Lu Sicheng asks Xiao Rui about where she had went.

Xiao Rui: "Oh, she went to Jin Yang's place and she'll have lunch with her."

Lu Sicheng: "She told you? Why didn't she tell me?"

Xiao Rui shrugs his shoulders, saying, "Maybe because you were asleep?"

Lu Sicheng: "Let her come today. I'll teach her a good lesson."

In the evening

Jin Yang: "Let's go to the mall. We can shop or watch a movie."

Tong Yao: "Nooo..... My legs are paining. I'm tired."

Jin Yang teases, "Andddd, why are your legs paining? Did brother Cheng go hard on you?"

Tong Yao blushes and shyly nods her head.

Tong Yao: "I'll get going now. My hubby will get worried if don't come back early...."

Jin Yang: "Fine, I'll drop you there. Say 'hi' to your 'hubby' from my side."

Jin Yang drops Tong Yao back to the base in her porche.

She waves goodbye to Jin Yang and goes inside the base.

As soon as she gets inside, she sees Lu Sicheng waiting for her. Actually, Lu Sicheng wanted to scold Tong Yao for not telling him about where she was going. But when he saw her, his eyes were stuck on her hot look. So he greets her with a smile.

Tong Yao simply smiles back to him and says, "Hi." while taking off her sandals.

As soon as she's done taking off her sandals, Lu Sicheng hugs her from behind and snuggles his head on her shoulder. Then he says, "Why are you dressed up so sexily today?"

A blush creeps over Tong Yao's face yet she keeps silence.

Then his hand begins to move up and down touching her whole body. Little fatty, who was watching them, notices this. He approaches them and says, "What are you doing, brother Cheng?! You have your own room, don't you? Then why do want to blind all of us?!"

Hearing him, Tong Yao quickly gets away from Lu Sicheng's grasp. Yet her face begins to blush even harder.

Just then Xiao Rui approaches the three.

Xiao Rui: "What happened fatty?"

Tong Yao quickly runs to her room upstairs. She knew that if she stayed there any longer, she'd melt in embarrassment.

Little fatty: "Did you see what brother Cheng was just doing?!"

Xiao Rui: "..... What was he doing?"

Little fatty: "He..... He..... He..... He was trying to blind us!"

Xiao Rui gives him a confused look at first, unable to understand what had happened. But then suddenly he comes to realisation. Then he shouts, "Brother Cheng, this is not your private house, that you can do anything!..... You better keep your hands in control!"

Lu Sicheng leaves the room without speaking anything.

He quickly goes to Tong Yao's room upstairs, knowing that he'd find her there.

*****

🤣😂 Lu Sicheng is getting out of control!😂🤣 This reminds me of the song 'I can't stop me' by Twice. Let's what happens in the next chapter. 😂..... POV: Lu Sicheng thinks that Tong Yao is the prettiest and the sexiest lady in the whole world.😂..... Don't forget to vote and comment!..... Anyways, bye😉❤️✨!