Chapter 19

"Tong Yao, you're here!" Lu Sicheng shouts as he sees Tong Yao.

Tong Yao turns around to see that it was Lu Sicheng.

He runs to her and holds her by the arms. "Why did you leave so early in the morning? Why didn't you inform me that you were going out? I was so worried about you." he asks in a worried tone.

"What?.... I can't even go out with my own choice?" she replies trying to hold in her tears.

Seeing her expressions and behaviour, Lu Sicheng asks, "Are you alright? Is everything ok?"

"..... I'm.....fine...." she replies looking away.

Seeing her still angry, Lu Sicheng decides to apologize.

Lu Sicheng uses his hands to turn her head towards him as he says, "I'm sorry. I wasn't in the mood to talk, back then. I should have not brushed you off like that. I should have explained it to you."

He takes a seat beside her and stares directly into her eyes as he continues, "Back then what I meant by saying 'we're not there yet' was that we have yet not thought and planned for a marriage. I didn't know whether if you were ready for it or not. I didn't know whether if you'd be able to accept the changes as easily. It has been months since our relationship began but we still haven't ever thought or discussed about marriage."

Tong Yao's eyes begin to fill up with tears as she hears Lu Sicheng's words. His words were heart touching for her.

He continues, "It's not like I don't trust our relationship." He takes her hands and holds then tightly in his as he says, "Baby, I believe in both, you and our relationship. And I promise that I'll always be with you. I'll love you, dote on you and never leave you."

Tears begin to drip down Tong Yao's eyes, as she says, "Brother Cheng..... You believe in me..... And I believe in you....."

Seeing her in tears, Lu Sicheng gets up and hugs her tightly. Then he whispers, "I'm sorry. Will you please forgive me?"

Tong Yao simply nods her head, though still crying.

Lu Sicheng pulls away from the hug and kisses her.

He holds head and says, "Now stop crying. It's alright. I'm here. I don't like to see you crying." as he wipes away her tears and a small smile appears on his face.

Lu Sicheng: "Where do you want to go? Tell me. What do you want to eat? What do you want, tell me."

Tong Yao hugs him tightly and says, "I only want you." which makes Lu Sicheng's lips curl up into a wide smile.

"Am I even here?" Mrs. Lu says from behind.

They turn towards Mrs. Lu as she raises her eyebrows but her lips were curled up into a smile.

Tong Yao: "Aunty, let's eat and go back."

After having lunch, Lu Sicheng, Tong Yao and Mrs. Lu go back.

That Night

At the base

As Tong Yao hears the door of her room open, she turns her head to see that it was Lu Sicheng.

He reaches for her and embraces her tightly in his arms.

He bends down and whispers in her ears, "I didn't know that you wanted to marry me so badly. You fought with me just because I said I'd marry you later. When should I marry you? Shall I marry you today?" as Tong Yao blushes hearing his words.

Tong Yao: ...

Then Lu Sicheng licks her ear lobe.

Tong Yao's eyes widen as she comes to realisation of what he was doing.

She pulls her face away as she says, "Brother Cheng, stop it!"

Lu Sicheng teases, "Why? Didn't someone say that she only wanted to have me, this afternoon?"

Tong Yao blushes even harder as Lu Sicheng continues, "Now, I want to have you."

He picks Tong Yao up and throws her onto the bed. Then he says, "Ready to moan, aren't you?"

The next morning

Everyone was seated on their gaming chairs practicing. They had a match with CK the next day.

After getting a break, Tong Yao opens her phone and looks as the latest news on eSports farm.

"There is a new girl joining the eSports industry?!" she shouts as soon as she sees the news.

Xiao Rui: "Yup. You're the seeing it now? The news was released yesterday. That news has topped the whole social media."

Lu Sicheng: "Now you're not the only girl playing in the eSports industry."

Tong Yao just nods, not knowing what to say.

Lu Sicheng: "After she joins her group, you can be friends with her....."

Tong Yao says, "Hmmm....." as she imagines her new friend enjoying with her.

But little did she know, that this wasn't her friend but her soon to be rival.....

*****

Okay, so I end this chapter here..... I'm excited to see Tong Yao with the new joine. Thanks Vichumaya for giving me the idea of introducing another female eSports player..... Bye everyone ❣️👋