Chapter 35

At the mall

"See, that's the shop I was talking about. They sell very beautiful wedding gowns." Jin Yang says as she points to a wedding dress shop.

Jin Yang and Tong Yao walk to the shop.

Shopkeeper: "Hello ma'am. Are you looking for a wedding gown? We have different types of beautiful wedding dresses. Would you like to come and have a look?"

Jin Yang: "Hello. I'm Jin Yang. I came here to buy a wedding gown."

Shopkeeper: "Which type of wedding gown would you like ma'am? Knee length? Full length? Or--"

Jin Yang interrupts, "Full length."

The shopkeeper says, "Sure ma'am. This way please." as she takes them to the upper floor which was filled with full length wedding dresses.

Tong Yao says, "Wowwwwww...... These are all so pretty!" as she looks at the different beautiful dresses.

Jin Yang says, "Indeed they are....." as she touches the soft material of the dress fabric.

Shopkeeper: "Ma'am please get seated until I find you the best dresses to match your face and body."

Tong Yao and Jin Yang just get seated and wait for the shopkeeper to bring some suitable dresses for Jin Yang.

Sometime later

Jin Yang was trying on each one of the dresses brought by the shopkeeper one by one.

Suddenly Tong Yao's phone vibrates in her pocket with a notification.

Tong Yao quickly opens her phone to see that Lu Sicheng was messaging her on WeChat.

In chat

Lu Sicheng: Where are you right now?

Tong Yao: At the mall

Lu Sicheng: What are you doing?

Tong Yao: Of course shopping.
Looking for a wedding dress for Jin Yang.

Lu Sicheng: A wedding dress?
Is she already engaged?

Tong Yao: Yup.
Ai Jia proposed to her a few weeks ago....

Lu Sicheng: Oh, I see.
You'll be there for sometime, right?

Tong Yao: Yeah.
Why?

Lu Sicheng: I'm coming.

Tong Yao: No need. I'll have dinner with her.

Lu Sicheng: Then I'll bring Ai Jia with me.

Tong Yao: Huh?!
Fine.
Do whatever you want.

Lu Sicheng: See you there.
Bye, sweetie.
Love you.

Tong Yao: Bye.
Love you too!

End of chat

"Yao Yao? Tong Yao?! Where are you lost?" says Jin Yang trying to get Tong Yao's attention out of her phone.

Tong Yao looks up to her as she says, "Yea-". She stopped in the middle as she got completely stunned by Jin Yang's beauty. She could only stare at her with her mouth open.