Chapter 6

The next morning

Tong Yao's eyes open to see Lu Sicheng ready and sitting looking at her.

"Morning" he said.

As soon as she tries to get up, she screams, "ahhh...".

"What happened? Are you alright?", he asks in a worried tone.

Tong Yao: "My head aches badly...."

Lu Sicheng says, "Here, take this medicine" as he gets up from his seat and brings Tong Yao the medicine along with a glass of water.

As Tong Yao takes the medicine, Lu Sicheng speaks, "You drank so much last night, I expected you to have a headache. So as soon as I woke, I went to the nearby store to buy some medicine...... Does it hurt anywhere else?"

Tong Yao: "No, it hurts much lesser than before"

Lu Sicheng: "It hurts lesser when you do it regularly"

Tong Yao blushed.

Lu Sicheng: "Now stop blushing, and get ready. We have a fan meet today"

Tong Yao: "A fan meet? Today? I wasn't in the schedule."

Lu Sicheng: "We got to know about it yesterday and we have already changed the schedule."

After the fam meet, the team went to Tokyo mall to hang out.

Around 7 pm

Everyone was busy in their own work. Little fatty, Lao K and Lao Mao were in the food court looking for some snacks. Lu Yue and Xiao Rui were in the gaming zone playing games while God Ming was with them, supervising them like a father. Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng were walking through the mall hand in hand.

Suddenly Tong Yao stopped walking. Lu Sicheng turned around to see her looking at a black dress on the mannequin of the channel showroom.

Tong Yao takes out her hand from Lu Sicheng's and gets inside the store. Lu Sicheng just follows behind her.

Shopkeeper: "Good evening, ma'am! What shall I show you today? What would you like to buy?"

Tong Yao: "I just saw that pretty black dress on the mannequin outside. Can I try that dress?"

The dress:

The shopkeeper says, "Sure, ma'am

The shopkeeper says, "Sure, ma'am. That's the new arrival of this season. It came yesterday only. I think it will look good on you." as she goes inside to bring the right size of the dress for Tong Yao.

She brings out the dress and says, "here ma'am. The trial room is over there" as she hands over the dress to Tong Yao and points to the dressing room.

She tries the dress on and comes out.

Lu Sicheng was impressed by her stunning looks. He had no words. He could only stare at her.

Seeing that Lu Sicheng was not speaking anything, she asks, "Is it looking bad?"

Her words brought him back to reality. "What?.... No, it's not looking bad. I'm just too stunned by your beauty. You always have ways to attract me towards you and gain my complete attention...", he says.

Lu Sicheng's words made Tong Yao blush.

Then the shopkeeper approaches from behind and says, "This dress looks amazing on you, miss. You look like an actress. This dress suits you. You just need a pair of high heels to enhance the look."

Tong Yao: "May I know what's the price of this dress?"

Shopkeeper: "Yes, miss. This dress costs ¥735,000 ($5,000)."

Tong Yao's jaw dropped as she heard the price. She went inside the dressing room to change back into her clothes.

She handed over the dress to the shopkeeper as she came out.

Shopkeeper: "Miss, may I pack this dress for you?"

"N-" says Tong Yao, but before she could complete her words, Lu Sicheng interrupts, "Yes, please."

Before Tong Yao could say anything, the shopkeeper says, "Sure, sir" as she takes the dress to the billing counter.

Tong Yao: "Why did you say yes?! It costs $5,000! I can't afford it!"

Lu Sicheng: "YOU can't, but I can"

Tong Yao: "Even if you have money, you should not waste it. You should save your money for your future."

"But I'm not wasting money"

"You are"

"I'm not"

"You are"

"Spending money on my girlfriend is not a waste of money. She looked good in it and she liked it, so I'm obliged to buy it for her being her boyfriend. And spending money on something or someone you love is never a waste of money...."

Tong Yao was too impressed by his words. She could only smile. However, she didn't say anything.

After paying the bill, both of them go out of shop. As soon as they go out, Tong Yao hugs Lu Sicheng tightly from behind and says, "Thank you so much. I love you."

Lu Sicheng smiles and turns around to face her. Then he pulls her into a tight hug and says, "You can have everything you want. I love you too, baby."

Tong Yao pulls her head out off his chest to face him and says, "What did you say?!"

Lu Sicheng: "What's wrong? Can't I call you 'baby'?"

Tong Yao buries her head back into his chest to hide the blush on her face and replies, "I just think it's a little early for you to call me call me that."

Lu Sicheng pulls away from the hug and cups her face. Then he says, "Shouldn't you ask yourself that?"

Tong Yao was confused at first but then she got a flashback of what she said the day before when she got drunk. She blushes at the realisation.

"Come on, let's go!" he says as he places his hand into hers and they begin to walk past the channel store.

*****

Offfff..... I just can't handle their romance. I wish I had a boyfriend like Lu Sicheng. But that can only happen in dreams..... Such boys just don't exist in real life (atleast not in mine).... Anyways, that's all for today.... See you guys later!