Chapter 41

The next morning

Tong Yao's eyes open and she finds herself in a different room. As soon as she tries to sit up, she realises that her body was aching. Then she looks down to see that she was only wearing a white shirt, which, she thought, probably belonged to Lu Sicheng. Then she remembers what had happened the previous night.

She raises up her hand in the air just to make sure that her proposal wasn't a dream. Then she stares at the diamond ring, smiling proudly.

Suddenly, the door of the room opens and Lu Sicheng comes in saying, "Oh, you're awake."

Tong Yao quickly puts her hand down, trying to not let Lu Sicheng know that she was staring at her ring. But she was too late. He had already seen it.

Lu Sicheng says, "Enjoying the view?" with a smile on his face.

Tong Yao lies, "What enjoying the view?" as Lu Sicheng sits down infront of her on the bed.

Lu Sicheng: "Your ring. Is it pretty?"

Tong Yao smiles as she replies, "It is."

Lu Sicheng kisses her hand (in perticular her ring finger) and says, "But not as pretty as you."

Tong Yao shyly smiles at him. Then he places a kiss on her forehead.

Tong Yao: "Brother Cheng, when I'll live with you after getting married, will I be experiencing this kind of romance everyday?"

Lu Sicheng whispers in her ear, "If you want romance, then I can give you something more everyday....." and licks her ear lobe.

Tong Yao's eyes widen and she says, "No need. I don't have time for that."

Lu Sicheng chuckles at her but then he pushes her down on the bed and covers her body with his, making sure she's not able to escape him. Then he says, "Don't say like that. Do you want to get punished?" with a mischievous smile on his face.

Tong Yao pushes him away saying, "Stop it, Lu Sicheng! We did it just last night. Aren't you satisfied with it?!"

Lu Sicheng: "But I want more....."

Tong Yao: "Don't you dare to even think about it! I'm not doing it any now or then. I can already feel my body aching....."

Lu Sicheng says, "Anyways, your breakfast is already ready. Come on, let's eat." and picks Tong Yao up in his arms bridal style as she wraps her arms around his neck.

He begins to carry her to the dining room.

Then he teases, "Your thighs are soft."

Hearing his comment, Tong Yao realises that Lu Sicheng's arm was placed just under her upper thighs (since the shirt she was wearing was a little short). She blushes, yet not knowing how to reply back to him. But she smiles when she realises that Lu Sicheng was already her fianceé and she was all his.

Lu Sicheng places her down on one of the chairs on the dining table.

Tong Yao looks at the variety of food on the dining table and says, "Wow. Brother Cheng, did you make all these yourself?"

Lu Sicheng: "Yeah, I had to..... And that's because someone was sleeping like a rock rather than helping me....."

Tong Yao: "Well, you could have woken me up."

Lu Sicheng: "You were so tired last night that I didn't want to bother you."

Tong Yao takes a bite of her food and says, "Hmm. Brother Cheng, it tastes so good....." with a smile pasted on her face.

Lu Sicheng: "Does it? Hm? If you like it, then I can make it for you everyday."

Tong Yao replies, "Nah, leave it. We already have a lot of work. And it is much easier to geta breakfast from KFC..... This is literally the tastiest food I've ever eaten!" and takes another bite of her food.

Lu Sicheng says, "Oh, if it's so tasty then let me taste it too." and kisses Tong Yao. He uses his tongue to take the food into his mouth from hers.

When he finally gets he food, he breaks the kiss leaving Tong Yao shocked at Lu Sicheng's behaviour.

Lu Sicheng: "Hmm.... I must say that eating it from your mouth, enhances the taste of the food...."

Tong Yao simply smiles at him and finishes her food. She was very fascinated by Lu Sicheng's new character. She could feel the way she would be pampered by him after getting married.

While the ADC and the Mid of the team were sharing romantic moments, the rest of the team was waiting for them at the base.

Little fatty: "Does anyone know, when are our Mid and leader going to return back to the base?"

Xiao Rui: "Well, I don't think that they're gonna return any sooner...."

Lao K: "Me too."

Lu Yue: "Let them enjoy sometime together. I think they'll return at most by tomorrow. My brother doesn't like to miss practice sessions."

Xiao Rui: "He likes practice sessions but he likes his fianceé more than practice sessions."

Lu Yue: "So trueeeee......"

Lao K looks towards Lao Mao who had a confused expression on his face.

Lao K: "Mao Mao is helpless."

*****

Uuf, this romance! Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao are indeed the most ideal couple ever!..... No matter how many times I watch this drama or read it's original novel, I'll always be interested in watching/reading it once again!...... So..... Only one thing is continuously wandering in my mind - 'F = k |q1 q2|/r²'..... So bye.... (Since I have nothing to say) 😅😉💖✨.....