|two|

Today when she was walking through a crowded hallway of the university to attend the class, a group of lecherous boys who were just studying here to flirt and irritate girls found her as their new victim. One of them smirked and gestured his eyes at her while indicating his companions. The other two guys also grinned and approached her.

One of them whistled while winking at the other one. Unaiza bit her lower lip as she felt their gazes on her. She corrected her glasses.

"Where are you going, Glasses?" A guy having hair reaching his nape asked her.

"Leave my way," Unaiza murmured.

"Aww. Baby can talk," he chuckled while clapping his hand with the other one's hand and both laughed loudly.

"Where do you want to go? I will guide you," the guy wearing a red shirt said.

Maybe they were thinking of her as some fresher. Recently first year had entered the university and there was ragging of students everywhere. But who were they to be blamed? Unaiza was as invisible as being absent from the university. She didn't even have any friends here.

"I can go by myself," she mumbled in anxiety as I tried to go past them but one of them again came in my way.

I narrowed my eyes in irritation. What was seriously wrong with them? Suddenly I felt them backing off as a tall shadow lurked over all of us. When I gazed up, I was stunned to see Huzaifa there. He was glaring at the long-haired guy who was perhaps the leader of this gang. They were probably a year junior than us yet they were thinking I was a fresher.

Huzaifa patted his shoulder and wiggled his brows. "What is happening here?"

"Why do you ask? Take your way," the long-haired guy said in irritation as he removed Huzaifa's hand from his shoulder.

"She is someone I know. She is my cousin and your senior. Got it?" He put extra stress on his every word as his dark brown eyes were digging on his face.

The color drained from the guy's face as he looked at both me and Huzaifa alternatively. He crunched his nose as he remembered that it was I who was that cousin and someone related to heartthrob and topper of the University Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik.

"Oh. We were just talking to her about...about a subject," the guy in a black shirt quickly retorted with an unstable smile to clear the air.

"Okay. Instead of Unaiza, do you want me to give you a class? She does not like to waste her time on some useless crap," he asserted as he gave a sly smirk to them.

The black-shirt guy took in a breath sharply. We were their seniors after all and they had messed up with Huzaifa.

"Chalo shabash. Phutto ab," Huzaifa muttered, as he moved his finger towards the other direction.