|fifty nine|

Once again thanks to ZainabAnsari6 for these beautiful aesthetics. They are so Huzaifa and Unaiza coded that I am amazed. ❤❤❤

As she stood in front of the mirror, she gave final touches to her makeup. She chose a plain white dress for this occasion having golden embroidery on its bodice, sleeves, and borders. The maxi was floor length and tight white trousers matched it. She especially loved the dupatta along with it which had many different shades; ranging from red, orange, green, blue, and violet to indigo.

The multicolor was adding to the grace of the otherwise simple dress. Unaiza particularly decided to wear this color to embark on a fresh start with Huzaifa. She wanted to get lost in this imitation of fake love so that it would be easier for her to live this life without love. She let her hair fall on the back and wore matching jewelry; small white tops, a delicate necklace, and the bracelet that Huzaifa gave her as a wedding gift. She didn't use lenses this time. Huzaifa's words gave her enough confidence that she kept on wearing glasses.

Her gaze flitted over to the box of lipsticks that Aqia had given her before marriage as a new set. She was never too fond of seeing makeup on herself. It fainted her already simple features more instead of enhancing them. And also she had always heard the words like dark makeup didn't look good on dull skin tone. Her finger came to a halt on the red lipstick. Like many other things, she heard people advising her that red-colored lipstick would make her look mature hence she should never wear it. On the other hand, she found Huzaifa admiring this since their marriage. He even gave her a nickname Cherry Bean because of her red lips on their barat.