|thirty three|

"Where did you both go?" Aqia glared at both of them one by one before she snarled angrily.

"On a bachelor's date," Huzaifa calmly replied earning a hard look by his mother.

What the hell did he just say?

Aqia's gaze flitted over Unaiza who was biting her lower lip anxiously while her eyes were filled with fear. She controlled herself from lashing out at her. She was innocent and Huzaifa must have tricked her into doing what he wanted. She grabbed her hand and turned around at Huzaifa.

"You come as well," she asked him sternly before taking Unaiza inside the drawing room.

"Noted, dear mother," he smiled sharply before following the two ladies.

Aqia closed the door behind her once they were inside. "Do you guys have any idea what you did? If anyone got to know that you both were absent together from the house, what would have happened?"

"What's bad in this? We used to go for outings before as well?" He challenged her.

Aqia huffed in frustration. "That was different, Huzaifa."

He smirked. "That just plainly an outing before and now that's date. That's the difference. Right?"

"You have become very unbelievable, Huzaifa," Aqia let out before darting her eyes to Unaiza. "And you? Why didn't you stop him? He is an idiot but I expected better from you, Iza."

"Don't say anything to her, Mom. I pressurized her. She wasn't agreeing but did only this because I wasn't listening to her," Huzaifa quickly reasoned.

Unaiza stared at him with widened eyes. Yes, she did hesitate at first but Huzaifa took it too far to take the whole blame on himself.

Aqia rolled her eyes. "I knew it that you had caused all this trouble. Your father says right."

"If I am the trouble maker according to Mr. Tashfeen then why are they bothering about me so much? He should have just let me on my own and allowed you to meet me but no, the real trouble is made by him " He wiggled his eyebrows amusedly.

Aqia scowled at him. "Huzaifa, behave. Be happy that your father didn't know about what you just did."

Huzaifa smirked. "Well, that was what I wanted to happen," he whispered under his breath which went unheard by Aqia.

"Go to your room, Iza, and change quickly," Aqia ordered her.

Unaiza nodded and rushed out of the room. Huzaifa's eyes followed her till he could see her through the window.

"What's your motive, Huzaifa? A week you weren't happy with this marriage and now you took her on a date, that too when the house is filled with guests?" Aqia implored him, suspiciously.

He corrected his hair with his fingers which became tangled because of the helmet. "What can I do when Mr. Tashfeen is so hell bound to break me? But I am unbreakable. Believe me, I will break the bait with which he is pulling me into this mess. The innocent Belle which he is going to give to the Beast like me."

Aqia stilled. "What do you mean by this?"

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Don't you know your son, Mom? I have my ideal set in my mind. And now I am going to have someone totally opposite to what I always wanted for myself. So that gave me only one choice to mold Unaiza into my ideal. Mr. Tashfeen says right that I am shameless and I will show everyone this by using Unaiza. You all still have time, Mom. Save her from me. I can't guarantee her with me."

Aqia hit on his chest. "Don't talk nonsense. Be serious Huzaifa. You always joke around."

He moved his neck around. "I am serious, Mom. Who told you I am not? You know this that I have a girlfriend as well and yet you all are pushing me for this marriage? After all this, you want me to accept Unaiza as she is with a wide smile?"