|twenty|

"Have you by any chance talked to Huzaifa?" Haider suddenly implored, picking up his cup of the coffee, leaving Unaiza stunned at this question

Huzaifa had asked her not to tell anybody for the time being that she had his new number and they talked occasionally. She didn't know to which extent he wanted this hidden thing and why even in the first place, he wanted her to cover it up for him. Perhaps to show a rebellion. But since he asked her something, so Unaiza didn't want to let him down.

She bit her lower lip as she shook her head slightly. "Not that much. I just saw the pictures of his recent shoot."

Haider exhaled as he looked at the wall behind her. "He is at his friend's place. I am keeping track of his location and activity. Thank God, he is fine wherever he is but he is finding problems regarding the money and all."

"Is there not any way Huzaifa can come back? Can you not talk to him again?" She asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "You know how he is. He considers everything as an adventure. He will never come back unless he proves his worth. I think let us take this exploration. If he gets successful then good for him and if not, then he will learn his lesson."

"What about Tashfeen Papa? He still hasn't accepted what Huzaifa wants to do," she raised a point.

"Dad will eventually understand and let him come back. Even if not, there are many ways to appease him. Mom can do so. Even you can. But first, our hero needs to come back to the earth from the seventh sky on which he is finding himself currently," he murmured with a slight smile.

Unaiza's lips spread too. She just wished everything would become fine for Huzaifa in the long run.

                    __________________

            ••| Three Months Later|••

Today they saw him on television in his first leading role in a prime time slot. Unaiza had been waiting for this moment for many days. Huzaifa had already provided her with every information regarding that serial and since then, she wasn't at peace. It was her nth time already to check her phone or television. And finally, the time had come. He was looking breathtaking as usual but there was something about him right now on screen which was making him look flawless. Hiba was with her too as she somehow told her that she saw the announcement on Huzaifa's Instagram page.

Hiba started squealing in happiness when her brother appeared on screen. Thank God, Tashfeen wasn't at home right now or else, it would have been a final day for both of them. Hearing them, Ishmal too came to the lounge holding Jannat in her arms. Her jaw dropped when her eyes darted to the screen and she found Huzaifa there. Someone from their family was about to become successful and came on national television. Why wouldn't they be happy over it?