|thirty seven|

Izmir gave them a wedding present which was more exclusively for Unaiza as it was a beautiful gold pendant having a delicate heart-shaped ornament.

"Why do people only give gifts to the bride? Is the groom not important?" Huzaifa asked in satire.

Izmir raised a brow. "You got such an adorable and nice girl. That's enough of a reward for you, Huzaifa."

Huzaifa smirked and turned towards Unaiza who became flabbergasted more at his heated gaze. "I am gonna relish everything about this reward."

Her cheeks heated more and she was glad Huzaifa had said this in a very low voice which Izmir must have heard. "Thanks, Mir Bhai. I am very happy that you came."

Izmir laughed out loud. "I am not petty actually to not being something for you too, my bro. But that's once again for Iza so that she can keep you in check."

The brand new and latest version of I iPhone that Izmir came out with was screaming about his recklessness and big heart. Maybe he could compare to Nisha's husband as to who would give the most expensive gifts.

"I didn't see it becoming. There was no need for it," Huzaifa mumbled.

Izmir playfully glared at him. "That's for Iza. Not for you so that she can keep a check on you." He then moved to Unaiza. "Put a tracker and keep him in check on his every activity. And if he goes out of control, don't hesitate to shoot me a call. I'll tighten the loose screws of his head."

Unaiza shyly just smiled while all Huzaifa did was to have fun out of this conversation in a new way as it involved Unaiza differently now. His eager eyes never left her as she felt the various meanings they were giving her.

"Maybe now I should lose every control," he once again whispered sensually tilting his head near to her. She was glad that he actually didn't voice his opinions aloud. She knew Huzaifa was capable of becoming more open and bold but perhaps he was holding behind for her sake as he did when the photographer asked for a forehead kiss.

Huzaifa and Izmir shared a very cordial and unabashed bond. They resembled each other in their impulsive, clever, quirk, and bold behavior. Both of them loved socializing and maybe that was why they knew how to handle such tacky remarks and situations. And perhaps that was what made their relationship and friendship worth appreciating.

"Wait till I'll use the same game on your wedding with your bride," Huzaifa announced proudly.

Izmir blinked. "We'll see that." He then stood up and now gave the couple a heartwarming smile. "Congratulations on this big day. I wish you all the blessings and happiness in your life ahead."

Izmir left the stage and came down the hall. He suddenly got a call from his secretary. As he pulled out his phone from the pocket of his waistcoat, he became immersed in it. Putting the cell on his ear, he continued moving but he had to stop when someone bumped into him.

It was a lady who groaned at their contact. Her head had landed directly on his broad and rock-hard chest. She huffed as she rubbed her forehead. A silky trail of hair fell over her temple. Izmir still couldn't see her face.

"I am sorry," he murmured.

She was a young girl probably. In a raven black sequins saree with a sleeveless crystal stone embellished blouse, her honey skin was dazzling. Her shoulder-length black hair was left falling over her back.