|sixty one|

Which Female Lead of The Arranged Series do you like or relate to the most?

1)Nisha

2)Ishmal

3) Unaiza

4) Rahmeen

Respond to this query if you want a double update today. ❤❤

She woke up and felt Huzaifa's arms wrapped around her like an ivory. Her back was pressed against his bare chest and his breath was raising goosebumps on her shoulder. Unaiza recalled the happening of the last night and it made her smile.

A wild night it was.

A new chapter of her life had begun. She had given the rope of this relationship in Huzaifa's hand. Now the fate of this marriage slipped out of her will. Huzaifa did what she asked and she now was supposed to do what he wanted as per their deal.

She lightly touched his big hand placed over her stomach. She laughed inwardly at how distant this touch felt even though that was without any barrier for the eyes to see.

Her step-husband.

Unaiza wrapped the duvet around her as she got out of the bed. She walked towards the washroom. After taking a quick shower, she wore yet another pastel maxi dress. Putting dark red lipstick over her lips, she chuckled at how foolish she was looking. She was trying to seduce her husband once again because she didn't want to feel the love she had for him. She preferred the desire to overwhelm every sane sense inside.

She didn't remain in their bedroom anymore when she still Huzaifa still sleeping. She needed to take her heart out. She wanted to become her usual self for a tiny second.

Unaiza ambled downstairs and entered her room. Shutting it tightly, she took out her diary.

I saw in my movies, I read in many books, and I heard from many girls that on the first special time, the lovers or the male leads had only their girls in their minds and hearts. I never fantasized about this. I knew I could never get it. I was an ordinary girl with way simple looks. But there was a sense of loyalty that I expected from my husband. If not love, but at least loyalty. If not heart, then at least a habit.

I ruined myself and made vows for my love and crush on Huzaifa. I put a mask of insolence over me because I was ready for anything in exchange for Huzaifa's companionship. I thought I made peace with the fact that my husband wasn't mine truly. But all my control shattered once I saw Inaya in his eyes last night. His eyes suddenly warmed and he became a gentle lover.

I knew that wasn't for me. Somehow in between, he recalled the girl he loved and then he never forgot her. We never had any soft moments between us. Our kisses were wild and passionate from the start. It was pure desire and a sense of ownership that Huzaifa felt for me. If the passion was running a relationship, it would never show any gentle point. That look was something I always saw in his eyes for Inaya. With her, he was gentle, understanding, and subtle. I remembered seeing them walking through the corridors of the university from afar. They looked so perfect together. A beautiful girl for a handsome guy.