|sixty|

Question of the day: Do you like the innocent Unaiza with everyone or the bold Unaiza with Huzaifa?

The dinner at Nisha's place was wonderful. She and Nisha after dinner spent a long time together, mostly her advising Unaiza about many things. She felt at ease in her company. Ruhaan was nice, gentle, and to the point as he always remained. But one thing didn't change and that was Ruhaan's love for Nisha. That was so obvious that his eyes became a storyteller of his feelings for the love of his life. Tonight was the first time she envied this love. The way Ruhaan's aloofness and coldness changed whenever he looked at or talked to Nisha left a deep longing in Unaiza's heart.

Even nowadays she sharply felt a hole in herself when she saw Ishmal and Haider together. They weren't as obvious of PDA as Ruhaan and Nisha were but Unaiza had noticed the love Haider had for his wife by his every change of expression, body language, and habits. Her brother hated women but Ishmal was so special that she made him someone like Haider fall in love with her.

While she was just an ordinary girl whose husband already loved his fiance. She married on a choice that her husband could bring another wife over her. Huzaifa never showed any tiny bit of warmth or likeness in his eyes for her, let alone love. There was only an intimate tension between them and nothing else. That was also present because Huzaifa never left what was his. Unaiza became his and that was why he wanted to claim her in his own way.

Now she strongly felt great envy from every girl whose husband loved her.

As they came back home after the dinner, they were simmering with their respective desires for each other. The sudden darkness which invaded Huzaifa's orbs was a proof of it. She somehow realized that he was controlling himself from breaking every boundary to reach her. Unaiza herself was feeling it all over her body. She was aching for his touch and his closeness. His hand was possessive against her waist when she excused herself she wanted to take a shower.

Now while standing under the shower cubicle, she closed her eyes and let the warm water comfort her mind. Suddenly many memories flashed and all included her special moments with Huzaifa. The way he caressed her which always made her go crazy with his passionate kisses. Unaiza slowly ran her fingers over her lips and many memories of their fervor-filled kisses got alive. She touched her neck and once again Huzaifa was in front of her closed eyes, doing wonders to her skin.

She finally wanted her cravings to see their extreme level and now she was aching for her husband. Nothing could undo what she was feeling now. That was pure desire for Huzaifa and that was what she needed right now; for this night.

Unaiza shut the shower and wrapped a towel around herself as she stood in front of the mirror. Opening her lipstick box, she chose the same dark red shade that she wore on their first dining out as a couple. She quickly rubbed it over her lips which became blood red. Feeling satisfied by the outcome, she headed towards the ensuite and took out a red nightwear.