|twelve|

Seeing Huzaifa, she straightened and grabbed her dupatta from the pillow before placing it on her chest. Her heart shivered slightly at his sight. She couldn't believe that she was still very much smitten by him. She tried to avoid her crush on him but nothing helped.

"Huzaifa, you?" She said, quietly.

He smiled and that acted directly over her heart. "How are you?"

She nodded. "Fine."

In a black dress shirt, hugging his perfectly sculpted and muscular body and grey pants, he was looking alluring as usual. With his slightly wet hair delicately combed behind, he looked exactly like those handsome male models whose pictures one would see in magazines. No wonder he was accepted into the showbiz so soon. He was born to become everyone's wish, everyone's dream, and everyone's desire.

"That's great. Get ready right now," he told her, scratching his nose with his fingernail.

Unaiza raised a brow. "Why?"

"We are going out. Go quickly. Everyone is waiting for you," he informed her hurriedly.

Unaiza licked her lips in worry over his impatience. "Huzaifa, what are you saying?"

"All of us are going out for dining out. Get up, Glasses," he murmured, pressing his first two fingers and thumb together for her to take an idea that she needed to hurry up.

She exhaled. "Huzaifa, please I am not feeling well."

"You will feel well if you will again get along with everyone, Unaiza. Are you just punishing yourself for that loser? Curse him for a hell and send damn to him. That's what he deserves. You shouldn't stress out yourself for some crappy people," he advised her. "I am not hearing anything. Go and get ready in five minutes. Today the dinner and the shopping of all you ladies will be from my pocket."

Seeing him urging so much, Unaiza had to leave the bed. She randomly took out a light green kurta and trousers and got ready. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she found a lens in her eyes. That was what Sarim wanted to see in her. He was making a fool out of her. Huzaifa had just called her Glasses. How much she was missing her older self which didn't meet any Sarim. She quickly removed the lenses and wore her glasses back.

She was looking more like the Unaiza; the one she was familiar with.

She nodded to herself before picking up her green and black dupatta and placing it around her shoulders. She tied her hair loosely in a clip and came out.

Maybe everyone was right. She should not feel depressed because of a person who was not worth her attention and time.

                   ___________________

Jannat was looking so cute right now as she was exploring the world with her feet for the first time with the help of a baby walker. She seemed anxious and scared as her small pink lips were rolled and her both chubby arms were in the air. Ishmal was just a few steps away from her in case she needed to come out. Jannat took her first step and then a small cackle left her mouth as the walker made her drive forward. And then maybe she liked it so much that she became relaxed and clapped her hands over the adorable cartoon characters made on the front of the walker.

In a blue onesie, she was looking lovely to Unaiza. This made her smile too. The babies were so lucky as they had no memory and forgot everything after a while. Their life was filled with happiness and laughter.

"Mama's brave baby," Ishmal mumbled and dropped a kiss over Jannat's head as she guided her. 

"She is looking so happy in this walker," Unaiza let out in happiness as Ishmal joined her on the sofa. Right now,  they were in the lounge and seeing Jannat taking another milestone.